Chapter 13

5 months pregnant

*Lucys pov*

After we had told everyone about the baby and Ian and I being together, they were all so happy and took us out for a huge dinner to celebrate. We haven't told anyone except them, not the fans and not even our families. That was about to change. My bump is starting to get pretty obvious, it's quite big now but I can still hide it from the paparazzi with sweaters. My mom and sister are coming to LA today, we are planning to take them out to dinner to break the news. Ian basically lives at my apartment now, just because it's bigger and we have more space for all our stuff and a baby. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the buzzer for the door downstairs. I look at the cameras and see my mom, maggie and baby g so unlock the door. I take one last look in the mirror to make sure my bump isn't visible before running to the door. Ian sits on the couch laughing at me "what?" I look at him and he gets up and hugs me "nothing, you're cute" I kiss him quickly and open the door "ahhh lucyyyy" julie hugs me tightly, I make sure she can't feel my clearly expanded stomach. she lets go and I hug Maggie "I missed you guys so much" I hold my arms out for my niece "hi baby, did you miss me" I go into my baby voice and everyone laughs "hey Ian" my mom hugs him, Maggie after "hi guys, how was the flight?" He asks "it was good" Maggie looks at him then at me then back at Ian "what are you doing her-" Ian walks over and hugs me "OMG! you guys are dating! I knew it!" Maggie jumps up and down and my mom hugs us both again "get ready guys, we're going out"

short chapter because it's late but I'm so so busy at the moment, sorry! - Ash