Chapter 10

*lucys pov*

Finally after half an hour, Mandi finished my dress. I say goodbye and head to Ians dressing room. I walk in and slump on the couch without saying a word "hello to you too" Ian laughs as he sits next to me and grabs my hand "hey, sorry I'm a little distracted" I scooch over and Ian wraps his arms around me "what's wrong? is the baby okay?" I nod smiling that he cares so much "yeah, yeah, the baby's fine" I say and Ian looks relieved "so what's wrong?" He asks again "I can't drink coffee" I say. pretty sure there was tears in my eyes "why not?" Ian asks slightly amused by the situation "well we were filming a scene in the brew today and I took a sip of coffee" I pause "and I went to say my line and I puked" I finish "aw, I know how much you love coffee" I sigh "literally the worst day of my life" Ian kisses my forehead "oh and Ashley figured out I'm pregnant" "trust ash. how'd she know?" He asks "well when we got back from the appointment, I went to the makeup trailer and there was no one there, so I was looking in the mirror at my belly and then when I sat down Ashley walked in and I was smiling, rubbing my belly and she just kind of put the pieces together" Ian smiles at me "does she know it's mine" I nod "and so does Mandi" I say "how does she know?" "Well I had to get my dress fitted. I mean look at my belly. it wasn't gonna fit in that tight one anymore" I place a hand on my new favourite place, my bump. Ian puts his over mine "it is cute though" he pokes it laughing "it is. I can't wait until it gets bigger and it looks like I'm pregnant and not just eaten to much" I laugh with him "I can't wait either, I think your will look super cute. you're so little and being taken up by a huge belly, it's gonna be great" I hit his arm playfully "you love me for it" he smiles "I do. I love you so much Luce" he holds my cheeks in his hands "I love you too" we kiss and he leans down pulling my shirt up "and I love you too" he pokes at my belly and them kisses above my belly button. I tear up at the beautiful site that is the man I love and our unborn child.