Chapter 12

*Ians pov*

As we were walking to Marlene's office, i could tell Lucy was nervous. Her small hands were shaking as they held on to mine. I don't blame her, i'm nervous too but i'm trying not to show it. I know Lucy and if she can see that i am nervous or scared about this, it'll freak her out even more and that is the last thing i want to happen. Before we get to her door, Lucy stops in the middle of the pathway "Ian i think i'm gonna be sick" she tells me "hey, no baby, you're okay. we will be okay, i promise. there's nothing to be scared about" i hold her in my arms "okay, i'm ready" i kiss her gently before knocking on the door and walking in "Hi Guys" Mar greets us "Luc, i just wanted to talk to Ian" i look at Lucy, give her a reassuring smile and then look back at Marlene "i know but we need to talk to you. its important" i tell her "alright? sit down then guys. is everything okay?" we sit in the chairs opposite her "yeah, everything's good. we just have something to tell you" i say and Lucy sits silently shaking her foot next to me. she does that when shes nervous "Lucy are you okay?" Mar asks, snapping her out of a daze "yeah, i'm fine" she can tell that Lucy is lying, i can see it in her eyes but she ignores it "so whats up guys, are you bored of making out?" we all laugh "never" i say "good to hear" i smile "so we just wanted to let you know, before it gets out and becomes obvious" Marlene looks at me, intrigued by what i'm saying "Lucy and I are together" i grab Lucy's hand and give it a squeeze "i knew it! you guys are always flirting" Mar smiles "hey! i'm just really friendly" Lucy defends herself but we both look at her "alright maybe i was flirting" she says defeated and we all laugh "i knew this would happen at some point! you guys are meant to be together" Marlene seems happy "but that's not all" I start and look at Lucy to take over "so i'm kinda pregnant" Marlene's jaw drops "oh wow! congratulations! that's amazing news!" she stands up to hug us both "really?" i ask "yeah, this is perfect actually. with the time jump coming up, we can have Aria get pregnant and look real! ezria fans will love that" i pull Lucy into my arms and kiss her head "how far along are you?" Mar asks "3 months, we actually went to the doctor this morning" Luc pulls the ultrasound out of her bag and hands it to Marlene "i'm so happy for you guys" she hugs us both again "what did you want to talk to me about?" i ask Mar "oh nothing, it doesn't matter anymore" i nod "right, go home you two, Lucy looks exhausted" "oh i am, this whole creating a human thing is hard work" we say bye to Marlene and finally head home.

Kind of a long chapter today, i felt like writing on this story so here you go! hope everyone had a good valentines day, whether you had a valentine or not! ~ Ashleigh x