Chapter 7

^^^ 'lucys bump'

*lucys pov*
When we pull up to the lot, I kiss Ian goodbye and hop out the car. I make my way to the trailer, i walk inside and see that no ones in there. I walk up to the chair that says 'Aria Montgomery' and look in the mirror facing it. I look down at my belly. There's not a lot to see from the front so I turn to the side and lift my shirt to expose the small bump containing my baby.

*ashleys pov*
The door to the trailer was already open so I walk in. Before I walk any further I hear Lucy singing. I want to scare her so I hide round the corner. I look over and she's admiring her belly in the mirror. That's weird. I stay behind the wall until Lucy sits down in her chair and pulls her phone out.

*lucys pov*
"hey Luce" I hear Ashley say as she walks to the chair 2 down from me. "hey ash" I smile. We talk for a while, she snapchats while we wait for our makeup artists. It goes silent and I suddenly have a flashback to that night with Ian. It was after the 100th episode party. I'd always known I had a thing for Ian, but he was with Sophie. He had been acting weird and was flirting with me all night. I couldn't take it. I asked him if he wanted to grab coffee and go hang out at my apartment, he agreed. We were watching a film and he kisses me. I kissed back. Things progressed quickly and well, now I'm pregnant. I smile and place a hand on my little bump. I rub my hand back and forth, thinking that in less than 7 months, I'll have a baby. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Ashley whispered loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over at her. "what?" I say nervously "come on luce. you're pregnant, aren't you?" she says. I put my other hand on my belly and look down, then back up at ash. I nod, I can't help but smile "omg luce! that's amazing!" She says "shhh!" I tell her "ash please don't say anything to anyone, I will tell everyone when I'm ready" "okay I promise I won't tell anyone! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she screams "thank-" I started before Ashley interrupts me "wait.. who's the dad?" oh crap, do it tell her? I guess I should "erm.. okay, you know the 100th episode party?" I start "yeah, the one where you were flirting with ia-" she pauses drifting off when she gets to ians name "OMG! IS IT IANS?" she does that loud whisper again. I look away and back down to my hands that are still resting on my stomach. "Lucy?" She says "okay yes. I'm having Ian's baby." I say finally "yes! lucian baby!" Ashley says smiling, I can't help but laugh "are you guys together?" I nod just before our makeup artists walk in. I look at Ashley and put my finger to my lips, shushing her before placing it back on my belly.