Chapter 8

*lucys pov*

After hair and makeup, Ashley, Troian, Shay, Sasha and I had to film a scene. We are filming 6x09, the prom episode. This scene is in the brew talking about 'A' over coffee, as usual. They let us have real coffee and not just water, we all begged to get it. It was my line, I took a sip of coffee and got ready to talk "Ezra thinks that-" I clear my throat "sorry, let's do that again" I apologise "Ezra thinks-" I put my hand over my mouth "shay get the trashcan!" Ashley says and Shay passes me the can next to her. As soon as it reaches me, I remove my hand and hang my head over it and soon enough I'm emptying my guts again. It finally stops after at least 5 minutes, I look up and wipe my mouth with the napkins Ashley handed me. One of the producers takes the trash can away from me. "ugh that was gross" I say "and embarrassing! sorry everyone!" Ashley scoots over to me while everyone is distracted, she pokes at my belly a few times "I guess the baby doesn't like coffee" I laugh "guess so" I place a hand on my bump and look down at it "you could have found a nicer way to let me know" I tell my unborn child. Ashley and I laugh again, everyone gets back in their places and we start shooting again, guess it's water for me then..