Five O'clock

"Do you want this chocolate Lily?" Silly Question really... No I didn't want the chocolate.

"yes thank you"

"If you want it, come here and get it from me" Like there was any other choice.

                                                 The chocolate betrayal

Eventually the chocolate become a nothing, a simple chore, best completely with little or no fuss. As I became used to the pattern things improved. The less I stressed the better it was. I quickly learnt, less reaction ,less result. My face for the most part - deadpan, with the occasional fake smile plastered in place when needed. It became nothing more than a simple kiss or a lingering hand...

 "Did you enjoy your job this afternoon?" His eyes twinkled as He queried me.

"Um well you know was a little hotter than usual today" I mumbled as I wiped the sweat dripping from my brow.

His eyes slowly caressed my body and I shivered in spite of myself. "I've been watching you", He whispered leaning in close.

"Oh well not much of anything exciting happened with me this afternoon" I replied flatly, lifting my head to look him in the eyes. It took a second or two to realise He was amused.

I still feel sick when I remember that sinking feeling, as I realised this wasn't a normal, "how's my staff" conversation. I backed up slowly.. carefully and grabbed the nearby nutrient bucket

" Um well yes I really need to go mix some more of this stuff" I said as I did my best to head in the opposite direction

"Wait" He stated "Hey Tess before you knock off can you mix up the last batch of nutrients" He yelled at my fellow workmate.

"Sure thing" she yelled from the far side

"Now I believe you are free" He smiled "let's go back through to the packing room".

I followed hot and bothered, somewhat thankful to retreat to the cooler room, but feeling very edgy none the less. His eyes were shinning and a small smile kept dancing across His lips. I slowed my pace, to see if hanging back was an option. It wasn't.

"Now I asked about how you enjoyed this afternoon" He repeated

"Um... well nothing special..." I replied

"I watched you, I could see your nipples were hard, your shirt hides little" He threw His words at me.

Blushing furiously, I honestly had no idea what He was talking about. But I knew better than to fall into that trap. His eyes were glowing, He was hovering.. I could smell Him, well actually His expensive cologne. He was standing close, too close. My thoughts were screaming - "think Lily.. throw him off the topic.. you can do it.. act unconcerned." I glanced at the window

"Well um when we opened up the north end the breeze caused quite a change in temperature, so we reduced the opening, surprising the wind out there today?" I questioned, though I didn't look up.

"You think I don't know better?" He paused to look at me.." Perhaps you are embarrassed, perhaps your little body is craving my touch, that would make your nipples hard wouldn't it Lily?"

I swallowed hard, "oh um I really was just working you know , funny though I guess"

"Come here" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me in closer. His hand untucked my shirt and slid up my right side.

" Oh um I am all hot and sweaty" I could think of nothing better to say, I grabbed His wrist to stop it moving. Trying to smile confidently, " honestly I'm sweaty and yucky I'll go get cleaned up"

" you will do fine" He said grabbing my free hand and moving it behind my back. He pressed His body into mine, pinning me up against to the door frame, trapping my arm behind me.

Smiling He returned His hand to my side, then slowly, very slowly slid His hand up my waist to cup my breast. I felt His fingers fight with my bra tugging to free my breast from the cup. I looked away, blood rushing to my cheeks, both humiliated and ashamed I blushed. His hand played with my breast as He began to pinch my nipple with His thumb and forefinger.

"Ouch" I let slip in surprise as He twisted my nipple

"You like this don't you" He whispered as I shook my head in vain. "hmmm yes you do"

I bit my lip as he pinched and twisted.

Slowly He lowered His head, lifting my shirt to expose my already reddened nipple, He began to suck it, nipping lightly with His teeth. I shuddered.

He must have felt me move. He stood back from me and lowered my top. Something different crossed His face .. I shook my arm free from behind my back and rubbed it.. silence loomed He stared at me.

"I bet you love this when the boys from school do this to you lily." I stood stock still. His voice had a hard edge, threatening. Too scared to look up I shake my head.

"What does that mean Lily?" the words snapped at me and I cringed.

I was very naive, but I knew I had to say something quickly and telling lies had never been my strong point. "I just mean that I wouldn't know.. about that sort of thing"

"You would know what exactly" His voice menacing

"I've well I.. um I haven't with you know... I've only ever had one boyfriend and I only kissed him, we weren't together long." The silence was unbearable... so careful I peeked up to see His face. His face had softened, and He was smiling again. Confused I smiled back at him.

"Well now that makes more sense to me" He laughed "Lily there is so much then that I can teach you. I love that I will be your first teacher Lily, you have made my day." He wondered over to a crate sat down and patted His knee.

"Come give your favourite boss a hug sweetness. I'm so happy you have been honest with me."

I looked at him, His mood was entirely different. So I took a chance "As you so rightly said you are my boss, I am too old to sit on your knee" I waited with baited breath.

He chuckled, "No Lily you are just perfect, Had we been born in times gone past you would be old enough for me to take you as a wife, yet younger enough for me to educate you. You my lovely girl are just perfect" He reached and pulled me to His lap at the same time sliding a hand between my thighs. It came to rest on the inside surface of my left thigh.

"You need to learn to trust me, and I will learn to trust you." He said the words trust with emphasis whilst staring intently into my eyes. "We can make this easy. I think I misjudged you, so I'm offering you an opportunity, just this once. If you agree to this, that is me teaching you, things will get easier. No one will need know a thing and I will not to hurt you." Taking my chin, He turned my face to His "Do you agree Lily because I would prefer not to have an unwilling student, I do intend to teach you. It is best this way"

I sat there on His knee feeling His hand, stroke my thigh, as I listened to him, talking softly to me, soothing me. I noticed the paint had flecked away on the floor and the crate has one nail working its way free in the bottom left corner. I thought about His previous lessons on giving and taking, and the cream painted Iron roof, with the rusty patch I had glared at as I had learnt the latter. A single tear slide down my cheek. He was asking me for silence and compliance in return for less obviously and risky encounters and a promise to not hurt me.

So in self preservation I nodded my head.

 <<<<< Just so you know I have envisioned about 4 or 5 more chapters>>>>>

                            HAPPY READING, HAPPY HALLOWEEN