A Curse of Luck (A Kidnapped Story) (25)

Start from the beginning

I look around madly for her and see no sign. Where the hell could she be, where the hell am I. This doesn’t look anything like the ship. How hell did I get here? I need to hurry Whitney needs me, she needs my help. I sharply snap my head to the young women still staring at me as if I have just grown two heads. I can't blame her though I must look like a lunatic with the way I'm acting.

"You, whoever you are, have you seen a girl named Whitney? She has brown hair, round bright green eyes, kind of tall, cute?"

She just stands there like a deer caught in the headlights, my temper flares, "well have you seen her!?"

She flinches and recoils but then it seems like a light bulb goes off in her mind and she fumbles through her apron pockets. She finally pulls out a small folded up piece of paper and with her hand shaking she reaches out to give it to me. I reach to grab it and I scare her I guess because she drops it and backs away against the wall.

"M--mm-mi-mi miss Wh-wh-whit-Whitney a-as-asked mm-me t-t-to gi-give you th-thi-this." She takes a deep breath after this and keeps her eyes to the floor.

"You know Whitney; do you know where she is? If she's is alright?" She lifts her head up but just nods her head indicating the note. I almost forgot about it, I need to calm myself down and keep a cool head or am not going to be any help to Whitney.

I unfold the note and peer down at it. I have no idea what Whitney’s hand writing looks like but if I were to picture it before this is pretty much what I would have thought her hand writing to look like. Not perfect neat lines but very curvy and curly and cute, kind of like her I guess. Uhg, why the hell am I analyzing her handwriting when I should be reading it and hopefully finding out where she is?

To Kieran,

Since you failed to wake up and keep your promise to me I have gone to take Cara by myself. I will be back as soon as I can, so if you do awake before then and are reading this, just wait till I come back especially if you feel sick. We need to have a serious talk when I get back.

From Whitney

p.s I want my fist kiss back.

 ...........................................................................................................................................

Whitney's (Pov)

"I am sorry Whitney, I truly am. It will end soon. I need you to lift up your arms."

"Why?" I whimper out, this is too much; there is no way I can manage that.

"I need to get your shirt off and the rest of your cloths."

I think my heart stops, what did he say?

I start crying more; at this point I'm not entirely sure I am in control of my emotion anymore. I don’t know how to handle the situation so I'm just crying like a helpless child that I am deep down inside at least in this world I feel like I am.

"Please Whitney it is no time for you to be modest, just trust me please. Hon I am not going to hurt you, I will take the heat and pain away."

I let his words sink in and try to mull over what he has said. Now normally I would weigh the pros and cons of my predicament but the heat keeps increasing to the point where it literally hurts to think let alone move any longer.

I try to speak but I can’t seem to form any words without my lungs and throat stinging from the heat. That’s it this is too much I start shaking my head up and down vigorously hoping he understands that I'm saying yes, just make the pain stop. The pain that comes along with my head shaking is so hurtful that my head and neck are starting to feel numb.

"Are you giving me permission Whitney?" I just continue to shake my head yes.

"Okay just hold still sweetheart, it will end soon."

I feel his hands move the bottom of my shirt and he lifts it up and off so fast I don’t notice till I feel the dry rough wind against my skin which makes me yelp and struggle against the stranger man. He swiftly moves me so he blocking me from the wind. I try and keep my focus to what’s going on but all I can see, think, feel, hear, taste, is heat.

I feel him uniformly slip my pants off just as fast as my shirt. I'm too far gone at this point, I just shut my eyes and hope for the best and hope I won’t regret trusting this man even little bit. I feel something extremely cool and fantastic feeling being draped over me, I open my eyes to inspect what is happening and see pitch darkness. What?

"Whitney just keeps the coat over you at all times. I am going to lift you up and onto the horse it will hurt, I am sorry but I need to get you out of the open and somewhere safe. Are you okay for now?"

I swallow a burning lump in my throat and release a cough but then I manage to get answer. "Yes." It’s very weak, and I don’t know whether he heard me or not but he starts to lift me up and I wince and just try to keep the pain to myself.

"Shh, Whitney it would be best if you try and rest. Relax and let yourself fall asleep, when you awake the pain and heat will be gone. I promise."

I do as he says and give into the heat and pain, I think I'm falling asleep or fainting or just day dreaming I can’t be sure, my mind is just so hot and hazy I feel like I'm in a tanning bed and have no way out.

Sometime between my high like state the stranger man has manage to get back on the horse and is............ I give in.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

“I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.”~Mother Teresa of Calcutta~

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Authors Note: Okay this is more of a filler chapter and I really wanted to get one out again. The story is going to start picking up pretty fast in the upcoming chapters if I can get time to write them. I will try my best to get more chapters out and soon but I can’t promise anything. I do have a question in the next chapter I wanted to know if you would prefer more of Whitney’s or Will's or just Whitney's or just Will's. I have not decided what I want to do yet so your opinion on the matter would be very helpful; so just leave me comment or message which ever strikes your fancy telling me your opinion. Please and thank you as always.