How it all started (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I laughed.

Why do i find it hot when she called me in my whole name? Fck nababaliw na ako!

"Why are you hiding?" I asked.

"Ano--kasi trip ko!" She answered.

She's just standing there, looking like a ghost because of the blanket that covers her whole body including her damn face.

I sat on her bed.

"Look, my princess. I'm sorry" i said.

Naramdaman kong umupo din sya sa kama nya.

I was about to turn my gaze pero bigla nyang binato yung kumot nya sa akin. Fck!?

I removed the blanket and i was surprised seeing her wearing the mask that she used on her debut.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked.

"W-Wala na a-akong m-mukhang maihaharap sayo, after you r-read my b-blog" she answer.

She's unbelievable. So unbelievable.

"There's nothing to be shy about, my princess" i said, sincerely.

I saw her rolled her eyes at me.

"Anong wala?! Mygahd! Hindi ako patay na patay sayo!" she said.

A moment of silence...

"Hahahahaha wala akong sinabi" i said. Damn nagiisa lang si Arielle Marie.

She's just staring at me while i laugh. Parang ngayon lang ulit ako nakatawa ng ganito. I almost cried.

"My princess, wag mo ng isipin yun" i said.

She shook her head.

"No" she said.

I sat on the floor and rested my back on her bed, i guess she did the same thing but it's on the other side of her bed.

"Tsk! Ugh nakakahiya talaga!" She said.

I smiled then silence filled the air.

I heard her sighed, many times.

"Drei, kunwari di mo na lang nabasa lahat ng yun, nakakahiya" she broke the silence.

How will i actually forget those entries of her?

"That's not easy, my princess" i said,

"Paanong hindi madali?!" Inis na tanong nya.

"Every damn entry of yours makes me smile, my princess" i said. Natahimik sya.

"Kinikilig din ako pagnababasa ko yun, i'm waiting every damn day for your entries" dagdag ko.

Nilingon ko sya, i heard her laugh a little.

"Tsss. Binasa mo pa rin! Bakit ka pala may blog?" She aksed.

"Kasi nagbabasa ako ng mga blog posts, yours is my favorite" i said while smiling.

Hindi na ulit sya nagsalita. Still mad at me?

Paano ba kami magbabati? Ugh.

Because of her entries, nalaman ko na gusto nya ako, nalaman ko yung mga gusto nyang sabihin sa akin.

"Para fair, my princess. Let me tell you a story of a boy who fell in love with the most unexpected girl" i said.

"Inaantok na ako Drei" she said,