Aiming the Arrow

--- NYA'S FLASHBACK ---

I still wasn't used to the whole, you-can't-actually-control-the-way-you-move-and-what-you-say thing yet, so it was difficult when I wanted to ask Herobrine - Steve, whatever - a question. Like, where exactly am I, how do I get out, or, where did you hide my bow?

For some reason, he today he took me to his Lab. It was more like a brewery.

There he taught me all about every kind of potion you could think of. All different shades and colours. All different uses. Some good and some bad. Of course, all I could do was stand back and watch.

"And this one is very special. Something I created, just for you."

It was that vial. The one with the blood red potion inside. The one that turned me into... This. I wanted so bad to slap him, but my actions were still being controlled by something else. I just stood still, my mentally cursing.

Suddenly, there was a large explosion a little away from where we were standing. Herobrine sighed. "Probably just some ghast's rebellion. It happens sometimes."

Ah, so not even his loyal ghast-servants liked him? Wow, that's kind of sad.

A loud cry was heard from above where we were standing, followed by another explosion.

Herobrine looked annoyed, clenching his fist around the vial. Then a third fireball came flying past and landed right next to the Lab. With a very large explosion.

Both Herobrine and I were flown backwards, smashing into the opposite wall and breaking countless glass bottles. A dying cry was heard from the ghast. Suddenly, Herobrine screamed, his voice echoing off the walls of the destroyed room. I wanted to cringe. I had never heard something so fearful in my life.

"Ahh!" He yelled, clutching onto his arm, which was covered in the red liquid from the vial. It must of spilt on him, since the actual bottle was still in his other hand. But he was screaming so loud... He must be in pain...

As much as I didn't want to, my body ran to the main wing and fetched him some water to clean off the potion. And when I did, I was extremely confused.

Because the liquid that had spilt on his arm had left a burn so deep that it would leave a scar behind forever.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

- Harry's POV -

So, when Zach looked at that creepy girl in the room and called her Nya, I was more than surprised. I mean, we came all this way for her? Not to be offensive or anything. But for goodness sake, her eyes were glowing red!

But she looked like she was in so much pain... And so when she collapsed, and I caught her, I was shocked to see her eyes had become an insanely gorgeous ocean blue. She was no longer emotionless, and she was pretty... Well, pretty.

Of course, Zach and Nya's happy reunion (with me on the side like the loner I am :P) was pretty much ruined by Herobrine's appearance. He wasn't ask scary as I had pictured from Zach's description, but he had this aura of power that could have made a wolf turn away whimpering. That made me wonder; I hope Harpo was okay at home...

And don't get me started on his death threat he gave Zach and I. I think I froze in fear on the spot.

Fast forward a little, where Zach and Herobrine had both pulled out their swords (Herobrine's being much flashier). Nya looked upset, and turned around, her eyes searching. I went to pull out my blade and help Zach out, and held the strange hilt in my hands. This was a new sword that I've never used before, so I was hoping to get my game on.

Zach's blade thrust forward, but was quickly countered. I joined him, and soon the real battle had begun.

We slashed and dodged and jumped, but nothing was working. Zach and I were both sweating and shaking, and I could feel the sword slipping from my grip. No matter how hard we tried, we couldn't put a scratch onto Herobrine. He didn't even look tired. I didn't even know where Nya was. My vision was turning blurry. Herobrine laughed,

"You can't escape now, Dare."

- Zach's POV -

Oh, yes I can. And I will. I won't be separated from Nya ever again. I'll keep fighting until I can't move. Until I drop dead.

Raising my sword, I yelled, running forward. Herobrine and my sword met in mid-air, clashing together in a flurry of silver and blue. Herobrine's blade seemed to be glowing, radiating an azure light. We stood, face to face, our swords crossing. I gritted my teeth, sweating and shaking. Even Herobrine looked strained. His arms were firm, and I noticed a faint burn scar on his right forearm. It looked painful. I snickered.

"Fell into lava, did you, Steve?"

He glared at me evilly. "Nothing can hurt me, Dare. Not even you."

I smiled. "Everyone has a weakness."

"Not everyone."

"I'm... I won't give Nya to you. Ever." I spat.

"You don't have a choice now, Zach. She will stay mine, forever."

- Nya's POV -

Where was it, where was it, where was it?

I knew Herobrine would hide it somewhere I would never guess. It could be anywhere in the entire Palace... But I've had plenty of time to think about it. Someplace he'll reckon I'd never even consider.

My own bedroom.

I have to be fast. I mean, my bedroom was pretty big. I checked inside cabinets, under the bed, basically everywhere possible. Then I remembered.

I ran over to the bookshelf, to the book titled, "The Legend of Herobrine", Herobrine's true version of the 'myth.'

It was the most special book of his collection. In my room.

I opened it, there, on the inside cover, it sat.

The vile of blood red liquid Herobrine created. That turned me into... That wielder-human state.

The same vile of liquid that could burn his skin. The only thing that could cause him pain. After he kidnapped me, he spilt some on himself... I'd never heard Steve scream before. His arm was so red that it looked like it had melted through. It took at least a week to heal, and you can still see the scar. I knew what I had to do. I could hurt him so bad that Zach could put his sword straight through his stomach. Herobrine would be gone, forever.

Grabbing my bow off the coffee table (Herobrine saw no reason to hide it since I couldn't use it anyways) and an arrow from the cupboard. I attached the vial to the end of the arrow so that once the arrowhead hit Herobrine, it would smash open.

Loading the arrow, I stood and aimed. Zach and Herobrine were in battle, with Harry waiting for an opening to attack. I took a deep breathe, and yelled, "STOP!"

Herobrine and Zach turned around in shock, and I aimed the arrow straight at Herobrine's chest.

-----------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUNN

NEXT CHAPTER = FINAL CHAPTER

GET READY PEEPZ

- Jazz