A new member

Zach's POV

It was Nya, alright.

Her light brown hair blew lightly in the wind, and her hand was pushing a strand behind her ear. Her shy smile was shining like a million diamonds as the looked down at the ground, the jungle leaves casting shadows over her pale blue top and denim shorts.

Only, unlike the rest of the paintings, the space at the bottom of the canvas was empty. I flipped the picture around.

'Nya de'Analov. 18. Current Wielder.'

Current wielder...

I don't know how fast I ran out of there. But I do know that I must of ran faster than an ocelot.

I sprinted through the jungle, tripping over leaves and vines as I went. Damn, why can't this over-crowded jungle be as neat as a plains biome?

I ran and ran and ran, refusing to let anything slow me down. Nya could be in danger.

I remembered the dozens of paintings from the two rooms under the Herobrine's Temple.

I just had this feeling... Like I was forgetting something. Something important.

The images were burned into my mind. I could literally imagine them in detail. Something was missing...

Then I saw it. Every picture in the first room, every night the villages burned, the moon had been full and shining.

I looked back to the second room, the one full of the portraits.

Every portrait of the people with the white eyes, the bottom half of the canvas, the painting had been at night. Every night the full moon was the only light in the dark sky, the stars dulled to a near disappearance.

Full moon. I didn't need to read a calendar to know that the first full moon of September was tonight.

That just made me sprint harder. Which untimely resulted in me twisting my ankle and falling to the ground.

I let out a low moan of pain. My ankle was swelling, and going an ugly blue colour. No, not now. Nya needed me.

I sat there, trying to force myself to stand, by my ankle not cooperating. It just couldn't handle any weight.

I heard a bark. At first, I thought it was far away, but then I realized, it was quiet and close.

A wolf? In a jungle? What next?

Then I saw it. It slowly crept from behind a think tree trunk, stalking closer and closer. I noticed how low its tail was, and the sad expression on its face. It let out a desperate whimpered.

I struggled to pull something from my pocket. I found it, and without thinking, offered the piece of pork to the hungry wolf.

"Here, boy. Don't worry, just eat it, you'll feel better."

The wolf slowly came forward, and took the meat from my hand. I deep red collar formed on its neck. His tail went higher, his face happier. He barked again and licked my face.

"Hey, easy, boy? Hmm, you got lost, huh? I guess theres some snow biome close by. So, your my dog now? You want a name, boy?"

He barked in reply.

"Er, what about... Frazer?" I asked him.

He whimpered. I guess thats a no.

"Okay then, fussy. What about Harpo?"

He barked happily, his tail wagging harder.

"Good, thats settled then. How, Harpo. I need help. I need to get home, and fast. Can you help me?" I ask him, trying to hide the desperate tone in my voice.

He leaned over and gently licked my ankle.

"Yeah, I twisted it bad. Can't walk." I told him.

He barked, and lay down on him tummy. I looked down at him worriedly. "You sure, boy? I might be a bit heavy for you."

He barked in disagreement. Sighing, I gave up and mounted his back. He stood up, legs shaking only slightly, and together, we ran back towards home. Towards Nya. Towards our destiny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Hiimamber for the name Frazer

4stella3r for the name Harpo

CHECK OUT THEIR STORIES GUYS

(hiimamber: Minecraft: Adventures and 4stella3r: Within Minecraft and also The Mansion)

GUYS IM CURRENTLY READING MINECRAFT: ADVENTURES AND ITS REALLY GOOD (btw amber hurry up and update) AND IM STARTING WITHIN MINECRAFT TONIGHT

...told you the dog was coming...

Anyways, see ya

-Jazzcat :D