Recap

Argh, my head hurts like hell. 

The grossly bright light of day made it even worse. I blinked open my eyes, and the patterns of the leaves calmed me. I could see the sky, the clouds, the leaves and the planks. Wait, the planks?

"Woah, take it easy there. Don't wanna hurt yourself anymore now, do we?"

I looked to my right, to see Steve sitting there, his sweet blue eyes shining. I sat up, my muscles stiff from laying in bed for - how long?

"Steve." I smiled. "Er, how long have we been here?"

"You're back in the treehouse. And you've been in bed for three days."

That perked me up in the most terrible way. Three whole days! I couldv'e built an army with that amount of time!

Then I started to remember everything; the cave, Steve staring at the strange wall, the sword - thinking about that made me shudder - and the battle against that mysterious attacker. But before I could ask anything, Steve began explaining, like he could read my mind.

"That . . . place we found, it was this, well - shrine . . . to Herobrine himself. That big set up on the wall was a picture of him."

He didn't mention that he was staring at it half the time, though.

"You were . . . transfixed on that sword you found. It, like, took over you. I've never seen anything like it, and believe me, I've seen a lot of things."

His voice trailed off, as if recalling memories.

"The scariest thing was your eyes. They . . . They were growing . . . emptier by the second. It was seriously terrifying. I - I thought you would kill me when I was approaching you." He shuddered. "It's okay, though; you didn't, obviously. You just dropped the sword, and right after you did that, your eyes became clearer again - but you collapsed, so we brought you back here," he finished. 

We? "Who else helped me back? And who was that person who was done there with us? The person who . . ." I nearly killed. Those words never came out. 

Steve sighed. "I'd hoped you wouldn't ask that, but I was stupid to think you'd forget that easily." 

He stood up, and I became aware of someone behind him, the sun casting a shadowy silhoette, the sunny backdrop behind his figure hiding his features and only revealing his human shape. 

"This, Nya, is Zach." 

And then the person stepped forward.