The case about Kenkuito was already closed. He was arrested for Slavery of men and dealing in drugs and other things but rumors says there is another man in charge in his gang.

Later, I found out that Kee was not involve with Kenkuito, she was pretending to do so. She found out all the where abouts of the Slaves where he used to keep them and every other information she wanted.

Looks like Sebastian and her were working together after that. But it was over when the devil was arrested and they crossed the path after that by Keyona going again to her old gang.

Dog was still the same. Licking paws, starring at my food and sleeping in my bed. Actually, he was the only person I was close to now.

Even when I had emotional break downs, Dog was the only one to hear me out cuz most of the time Keyona wasn't at home. Dog only assured me with a simple 'Meow' though.

But that's okay I guess.

Everything was going fine for me. I was already friends with this routine. My restaurant was pretty much famous around here. Keyona was playing safe in the gang. Parents were working hard in expansion of their world. Dog still peed more than he drinks and I earned myself a date.

Yes, a date. My very first date indeed.

His name was Chase Walters and he was the young CEO of the Walters Co. We met when he had his very first meeting here with his client and after that we became very good friends. That guy always smiles, I tell you. So taking that as my chance for something new, I pretty much landed myself a date to which I was getting ready to.

It was 7 pm and I already was ready with a black dress which went just below my knee and showed my curves. My make up was elegant and my heels were of decent height.

Grabbing the car keys of my new mustang, I left Dog in the care of Millie, our maid and headed to the garage.

I was meeting Chase in my restaurant because I was the one to ask him for the date and he insisted to take me to my own restaurant because he pretty much likes the food there and I agreed to it.

Chase still wasn't sure about the date because he had some things happened in the past but I assured him that it was alright.

And finally when I reach there, I park my car in the staff's parking lot and get out dramatically by putting one leg out after the other.

Or I tried to, but failed because there was no background music and no slow motions.

Whatever.

Charlotte winks at me when she sees me and I roll my eyes while Mia greets me with a nod and continues serving the customers.

Chase was already waiting for me in the booth. I grin at him when his eyes lands on me.

We order our food and continue to talk about things.

At the end of the night I could see that we both weren't for each other. It wasn't at all awkward, it was infact great. But I realised that we looked better as just friends as we got pretty along with each other but with no spark and excitement. Perhaps, it was mutual.

Greeting farewell to Chase, I parted my way and walked to my car. Getting inside I closed the door and headed off in the street.

It was 10 pm when I turned up the volume of the radio while 'The kids aren't alright' by Fall out boy was on. I sang along with it while bobbing my head to the music and keeping my eyes on the road.

I turned to my left and started speeding because the street was pretty much empty.

I was about to go more faster when I saw a man from the distance, who was struggling to stand still in the middle of the road.

I slow down and narrow my eyes while I keep on honking but the man, instead of getting away he collapses on the ground and I stop my car immediately.

Should I help him, I thought.

What if he's drunk?

Nevertheless, my feet were already outside the car and I found myself moving towards the man. When I reach closer, I realised that he wasn't drunk but injured.

He looked like in mid-thirties and there was subtle of beard on his face. Blood covered his shoulders like somebody had stabbed him and he was bleeding uncontrollably.

I immediately started to panic.

Oh god, I should call ambulance !

Before I could grab my phone and dial in the number, I hear the noise of gun shots.

My eyes widens at that and I stare at the man in front of me who gasped for air.

The sound of gun shot was coming closer and I started to shake.

Instead of calling the ambulance or running back to my car, I only did the one thing possible.

I stripped.

Nah just kidding, I tried to drag the man in his feet but as he was injured, he kept on failing. Using my strength, I pull him up and put his non injured arm around my shoulders while I drag him to my car.

The man keeps on groaning harshly. The wound was pretty much worse.

"I got you." I assured him as he kept on stumbling.

Before I could open the door to my car and hide myself and the man inside it, the gun shot rings.

But that doesn't surprise me.

What surprised me the most was the voice that followed after it.

"Move an inch and I shoot you."

Sebastian freakin' Wilshere.

______________________

A/n : Did you guys like my surprise?

Chase Walters af !!!

I just had to put this in here to let you all know that Chase is doing great and running his dad's company lol.

Vote/ Comment/ Share.

-Namukotak.