Chapter 9 - The Project

WELCOME TO THE NEW CHAPTER!

GO VOTE, COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY!!! SEND ME YOUR LOVE!!! Don't forget to hit the "follow" button! :)))

Before you go and read the chapter, I have a challenge for you guys! If Chapter 9, got 100 VOTES AND 600 VIEWS within 24 hours, I'll post Chapter 10. What can you say? Are you up to the challenge? :)

Enjoy reading!

--

Yes! Time to go home! I recheck all the paper works for tomorrow. Every thing is in place and now they are stock in the manila folder! I looked at the time and it's 15 minutes 'till 6 PM. The two brothers are still in office since I don't want to bother them, I wrote something in the sticky note and placed it in Mr. William's door.

Dear Sir, 

All the documents are done and I'll go ahead.

Ms. Standford :)

--

When I arrive, the apartment seems to be so quiet. Maybe Steve is still on his work for a lifestyle magazine. Yes, he works in an infamous magazine. Though, it's not obvious that he works there. Steve has a muscly body  because he works out in our local gym. A lot of girls swoon all over him but after they talked to Steve, you can see disappointments plastered in every girls face.

After a couple of minutes, I feel fresh and comfy!! The warm to cold to warm to cold shower because our shower is malfunctioning and the plumber guy didn't do anything to fix it helped put my stress away. I went to the kitchen and open the fridge and it is still half-full, the only edible food here is the banana and apples that Steve bought from the grocery store yesterday. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. 

I went to the living room and grab the remote. While flicking and switching to different channels, I squealed when Grey's Anatomy appeared on the TV screen. #MerDer fan here!!! (Author's Note: Yes, I watch Grey's Anatomy. I'm still on Season 4. Lol.)

Yes, author! I know you watch Grey's Anatomy. Now, don't interrupt!!

Author: Hey you no boss of me!!!

Ignore the author, she's being weird again, talking to her character. Pssh.

--

The show has ended and I turned off the TV. It's late and Steve hasn't arrive yet. Hmm... He didn't say that he's going to party or something. As I was going back to my room, my phone suddenly buzzed in the coffee table. S#!t I almost forgot the phone.

My phone is still usable if you place the scotch tape on the right place. I still can't afford to buy one since I have no job for a couple of months now. All of money that I earned was spent on food and bills.

There's 1 voice message and 3 text messages. I opened the recent one which is the voice message because it's from Steve.

"Hey, Rose! I'm not going home tonight, I'll be staying on Joey's apartment. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow morning. I hope you're not worried. Bye, Rosey."

Then, end of message.

Now, I'm home alone. Next, I clicked the text messages and the first one is from the my mobile company saying that payment is around $200 and the due date is next week or else they will end my phone. Where can I get that huge money? My salary will be given next next week. 

The two messages are from the same unknown number. Hmm strange. 

I tap the first part of the message. It says, "Good evening, Ms. Standford. This Mr. Sebastian Jones and I'm Blake William's attorney. Since your his personal secretary and in your in need for money to pay your bills and Mr. William sees a potential in you, this project will surely help you. When you go to to the office tomo--" *some text missing*