Chapter 11

Helen pov

They all were just to good looking for their own good. It wasn't healthy for someone to look that good, a group of someone's at that. "They should be arrested for disturbing the peace.... in my pants, we'll the peace in your pants but still you get my point" my wolf said to me in my head making me turn bright red because that thought was true and they could probably smell it too. Lord I never thought this would be as embarrassing as it is making it self out to be. "Hi love, I'm Jake" said the one with the black hair and sparkling green eyes. "And that's Jamie, Greg, Darius, Javier, and Sam" exclaimed Jake while pointing to the Brown haired man with hazel eyes, then the next one had blonde hair with dark blue eyes, next one was a ginger with dark green eyes, and another black haired one, and another with dirty blonde hair N grey eyes. Each one was very handsome, but even that was a understatement, could be of the year you never know. "So beautiful what's your name? " Javier asked. "My name is Helen, and it's nice to meet all of you" I replied being really proper because they are not ready for the freaky girl that lies within me, not yet atleast. "That's a lovely name you got there, just like the two balloons you got behind you" said Greg shocking me enough to the point where im standing there with my mouth open. "Woah there Greg let's not get perverted to soon" said Darius. Well this is an interestingly perverted group of mates.

I'm tired
It's short
I don't really care