Chapter 7

Joshua is on the right and Aiden is on the left. Arent they gorg anyways to the story and beyond

Joshua Pov

She is so beautiful it pains me. I can tell that she's a hand full just by the chase she put up. When my brother got the first kiss it pissed me off a little only because i know how it felt but at the same time i didnt. You see when Aiden kissed her i felt my lips tingle it was a little tingle, but im sure his lips felt like fireworks. Right now we were running to the mansion in wolf form, and she is a pretty fast runner. I was last to shift while walking up to the house so i was still trying to put clothes on. I know she was looking at me with the side-eye all this sexiness is hard to resist you know.
After a while she was already in her room and had rejected our proposal of a good night kiss by saying "nope" and slamming the door in our faces. My brother and i were in the kitchen after we finished taking showers because we had to discuss some stuff.
"When should we introduce her to the pack? and tell her about the 'others'?" Aiden questioned. "Hold on a sec, lets give her some time to get use too us first and hopefully that happens fast because i can feel them getting restless" i told him. "Helen Helen mhmm Helen Helen mhmmm" he started humming as he looked in the fridge for some food. Its obvious why he would be acting so in love with her and more affectionate than me because his bond with her is more strong than mines because of that damn kiss. Its not that i dont care about her at all its just that she's not always on my mind like she is on his. Ill get my kiss.....one day.

Walking back up the staires after he finishes his food we feel troubled as we pass her bedroom door. Opening it we see that she is sweating and panting as if shes lossing air. Jogging over to her bed, we climb in on either side, both of us rapping a arm around her. She stured a little before we heard her voice. "Dudes what the hell are you guys doing in here" or something like that. "Just go to sleep" we both said. She listened. I was on the verge of dreamland and the last thought on my mind was when will she meet her 6 other mates?.......

I updated for you guys i know its short but this is just so you could get a feel of where we left off plz excuse any misspelled words
Vote
Comment
Share