Chapter 4: Mystery Man

This is the car

Helens POV

"Mine"

As I looked up at the mystery man I noticed how perfect my body molded into his. His touch was rough, but who said I didn't like it that way tho....

I started to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let me go. I wiggled ,and he giggled. Frustrated I looked into his blue eye's and said to him " you do know giggling is for girls", and he just smirked at me with his stupidly soft looking red lips. "What's your name sweetheart" he asked smiling down at me. "1. don't call me sweet heart, 2. Its Leslie.." I told him. You didnt think I was stupid enough to tell him what my real name was. Practically being raised by yourself in the woods where millions upon thousands of creatures live will teach you how not to be so naive, easily persuaded, and unaware, but to be aware, to always have some sort of object to protect you, and to know when its time to leave, also not to believe what anyone says especially a lone wolf, or rouge cause just think about it, there must be a reason as to why they aren't with a pack. Whether the reason is good, bad, or sad I don't want to stick around to find out.

"What's yours" I asked him, STILL in his arms. "Joshua, Joshua Alexander the ll" he answered. I looked into his eye's deeply and read his mind to see if he was telling the truth, and that was the truth. I do have other abilities its just I rarely use them because it takes a good chunk of energy out of you.

"Joshua can you put me down" I asked him putting on a puppy dog face. He stared at me then put me down, I knew he couldn't resist it. Noticing that he left the Cell door open, and that other dude had left the holding cell hall, I looked up at Joshua and said " I'm sorry but im not going to stay here, and I apologize for doing this". When I finished saying that he looked at me confused, and right then is when I wrapped my arm around his neck to the left side of his shoulder and pushed down hard. Right when he passed out, I gave him a pat down, and found what I was looking for, car keys, and the prison cell keys too.

Jumping over him I closed the cell, and locked it with him passed out, that should give me about 7 minutes to get out of here. Going out of the heavy metal door, I looked around, I was looking for something in particular, cameras. I saw one at both ends of the hall. I concentrated to conserve the energy from the electricity in the cameras which made the cameras die out, and made myself invisible. Running down the hall I go down 4 flights of stairs which took about 3 minutes, leaving me with 4 minutes left. I made it to this medium size door on the last floor, and opened it slightly to make sure no one was in there, which no one was and I then ran down those little 9-13 stairs to come face to face with rows and rows of cars like dude how am I suppose to know what car these keys belong to. Doing the wise thing I go closer to the garage door and clicked the alarm every time I passed a row. There were 3 rows all together, 9 in each. If Joshau had the keys in his pocket then the car had to be recently parked. Finally at the last row the keys belonged to the 5th car which was a orange Ferrari with black lines straight down the middle. Aehh I mean like its cool looking and all but I prefer a Lamborghini all white with rims. If you wanna know how I know about these cars its because it was one of my 'jobs' to wash the teenagers whole car even if one little line of dirt was found. I pressed the button to open the 3rd garage door, then ran to the car. Opening it I sit down and slam the door close, and brought myself back visible. I put the key in the ignition, and swerved out of the tight space. Right when that happened I heard a ruckus upstairs.

"Your time is up, their coming"

As she told me that I put my seat belt on not knowing what to do next.

" Grab the gear shift stick, then put it to D, and then step on the petal to the right"

Right when she finished explaining, the small door I walked in the room through was pushed open. I wiped my head around to see him and the other dude at the door, mhh he must have mind linked him to get him out of the cell. Right when we made eye contact, I raced out of the garbage and through the big gate that was beginning to close. Putting the petal to the metal I zoomed through the gate right when it was about to close me in, but it didn't go unnoticed that the gate made a huge scratch on the left side of the car. Smirking I looked through the rear view mirror and saw Joshua with his knees slightly bended, hands in his hair, with his eyes wide open, and his mouth in a O shape.

"Sorry buddy, don't blame me, blame Obama" I linked to his mind, and saw the confused face he made. I wasn't gonna stay long to dwell on the fact that he looked so cute when he was confused, and I was longgg gone.........

Or so I thought