Chapter 8

Your going to see 5 of the other mates in the next chapter.

Helen POV

"Mhhhm" I mumbled tossing and turning around feeling from side to side at the astonishing amount of space now , while wondering where those two went.

Its daytime tho that's what I notice as I see the streams of sunlight coming thru the curtains. Sighing I get up out the bed and walk out of the room. Down the hall and then down the bloody stairs. I don't know where I'm going I'm just basing going this way off of two things 1. the way we walked last night and 2. the smell of food. Call me a fat ass I don't care. I finally reach the end of all the flights of stairs, and I wasn't huffing and puffing like I thought I would be.

Have you ever noticed its slightly easier to go down the stairs then up them because it takes more muscle, muscle that I don't have to use all I got is blubber but who gives a damn. Walking a little ways and then turning the corner I find the kitchen. There stood two sexy ab having men with basketball shorts hanging low on their waist making breakfast. I would never tell them their sexy tho, never that.

"You two hussies should put on a shirt your fat beer filled tummies are hanging over the food and it might get burnt" I said with the most serious face I could muster up which was my famous poker face, it was pretty good I have got away with a lot of stuff because this face. "That's not very nice babe now is it" Aiden said while he scrambled some eggs. "Besides you know that this- ain't filled with beer this is hard rock abs" Joshua said and took a break to point at his tummy and poke it then he had the nerve to knock on it. This bastard.

Aiden put a plate down in front of me with eggs,bacon,grits,and two sausage links. He then procceded to sit with his plate also next to me. "Dig in, we didn't know what you liked so we just make some of everything" Joshua said from across the kitchen by the stove. "Uhh yeah some of everything is what I like" I said.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We had finished breakfast and we were just sitting around on the couch. " Sooooo........ you guys are the only ones that live in this house?" I asked to break the silence.

"This isn't really our house its a house that we kinda sorta found and decided to fix up, and when I say we I mean my dad" Aiden answered. "So the owner of this house could come back any minute and you guys would be like * in a trying to be manly voice*" ohh we found it so its ours" I asked and mocked them.

"Pretty much yeah" Joshua said. "On a serious note tho Helen, we have to tell you something important...." Aiden said. "NO BRO what are u doing shut up" Joshua suddenly semi-yells out while jumping off the couch. "She has a right to know Joshua" Aiden says back calmly to Joshua. "Ughh well I'm leaving" and with that said he stormed out the room and out of the house.

"Helen you have 6 other mates that want to meet you and we leave tomorrow to go to the pack house" Aiden says calmly and I calmly punch him in the face hard. " You guys couldn't tell me this earlier when you decided to play hide and go seek with me" I asked the nonretorical question. " I'm going to bed dude" I tell him even tho I know its like 12 o'clock. I wonder what got Joshua so mad over that.

Joshua's POV

I can't even get attention from while she's with one of my brothers what makes anyone think that I'll get attention with the other 6.

This a Lil something something who's rooting for Joshua
Who's rooting for Aiden cause that nigga already in the game shooting 3 pointers and Joshua just the water boy. I'm black so I have the nigga pass.
Vote
Comment
Share