Chapter 2

Helens POV

~Recap~

The underground trap door was being opened, and then all of a sudden....

That's when I woke up. Its night time, and pitch black only thing thats helps you see is the stars, and the moon. I remember every last face from that pack, the Black Knights. They have one of the lowest ranks for packs you could get. And when I say lowest, its a high number....87 out of 96 packs in the west coast. Some small, some big. I look at my surroundings being cautious for anything out of the ordinary.

"Helen we have to keep going"

"Okay just give me a moment"

When I finished talking to Serinity I walked to the small lake on the side of me, and drank almost a gallon, so I won't be parched, then i took off. I'm pretty sure that right now from a far distance I look like a big fast moving ball of snow.

3-8 hours later
*
*
*
*
*
*
By now the sun was shining, and the birds are chirping. I slowed to a steady stop to checkout my surroundings, and I took a big breath of air threw my relaxing, and contracting nostrils.

Something was different about the smell of this land. And the very thing that was wrong with, it was- ~snap, growling sounds~ already claimed by another pack.

I spun around right when I saw dark brown eyes in a bush. Those dark brown eyes belonged to a sandy colored wolf. Two other wolf came up from behind it, one gray, and one silver both with black eyes as of now, and they started baring their teeth at me. I could tell that the one in the middle had some kinda power by the way he was staring me in the eyes, demanding me to back down, but for some reason ever since I was younger, and able to talk I never obeyed any higher, or lower ranking wolfs commands. I just felt like THEY are suppose to listen to my commands.

The sandy colored wolf took note that I was not gonna back down, and started to pressure the stare into a glare, urging me to submit to him, but I wouldnt give in, I could tell he was getting irritated, and thought I was disrespecting him, if anything he was disrespecting ME, and my wolf. My wolf doesn't take kindly to disrespect. He doesn't scare me at all, I'm slightly bigger than him too. He finally had enough, and stepped forward to fight. I've taken on much more bigger wolfs along my journey throughout the woods for the last 2 months. As I come back to earth he jumps at me, but I slide to the left side, and doge it. Turning around fast to see him coming at me again, by the way his head is turnt to the right, I can tell that he was gonna try to attack the right side of my neck. Ducking under his furry head I bring my hind leg under his front two legs bringing him in a stretched out position with his front legs directly under him, and I sat down on his back making sure to crush, and or break his front leg bones. When i heard no whimpers i was impressed, i know for a fact that hes in pain tho. He is worthy of what ever high rank position he has. The other two wolfs that were with him ran off when we were staring each other down, most likely to get back up, and I was not gonna stay here, and wait for them to come back. After I was sure that this wolf I was sitting on had lost enough oxygen, for me to get a good distance away while he breaths up loads of air, I took off.

When I was about 100 meters away from that previous location I seen from the corner of my eye a black blob running just as fast as me. I heard the steps of several wolfs 50 meters behind us, I can go much faster than this speed, but if this wolf could catch up to me at this speed which is very surprising because growing up in that old horrid pack I was the fastest wolf in that pack, but I'm sure it would catch up to me at a higher speed then this. If I don't stop now it may end in a bloodbath, the blood would be mine tho.

"Keep going"

"Are u trying to get us kil-" I tried to say to my wolf, but I was slammed up against a tree, by the black wolf who seemed to be about 4 centimeters taller than my wolf who was 7 feet tall. I was slammed into the tree so hard that it broke, and I saw black dots. I was gonna give in to it.

"You better stay awake"

I heard my wolf whisper slightly in my head.

"Helen!"

"Helen you better not go-"

She was speaking, but I was too tired to listen, and I let the black dots takeover my head. Then I was out.

Soooo I decided to update by a comment that was said, and that's just what I was waiting for too