Chapter 3

Her mate

Helens POV

"Mmm, mmuh" I moan out twisting from side to side on a hard rock like surface. From the terrible stench in the room I can tell I'm in a holding cell... a stinky one too.

I sit up, and look at my surroundings. As I had predicted before I was indeed in a cell. Its bars were made of silver. Silver, its like a wolfs kryptonite, and it could kill the wolf if not treated properly, but with these last few months, and the runnins I've had with rouges, knifes, and silver me, and my wolf have gotten use to it to the point where it doesn't affect us. Sad, I know.

Getting up trying to walk to the bars, and see if anyone is around. When i saw no one, not even a hostage in another cell. I speed walked a little farther across the room, and right when I was just about to be able to touch the bars all I heard was ~snaping pain of a popping vein~, and the vicious pounds of my heart.

I looked down, and realized that these cuffs were the contracting kind. The more you move with these on the tighter it gets.

Going back to the corner I go, and sit down. Reaching for the back of my head I grab a bobby pin that I had brought along with me from that old pack out of my hair, and put it in the like circle and started twisting the bobby pin.

With a scrunched up red face, I did one final twist, and that's when it popped open. Letting out a big breath of air, and throwing my head back out of relief because now that those connective cuffs are off, I can allow my wolf to heal us.

About 4-8 minutes later

" I am done"

Once I got the clarification that my body was healed I sat up straight, and started stretching it out. While I was doing that I hear the sound of a door being opened, and heavy foot steps coming towards my cell.

He came into my eyes viewing. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, smile marks on both sides of his mouth, a even tan, and he was wearing a tight muscle sucking sweater like black long sleeved shirt that if I had to say, complimented him very well.

He also had on long black jeans, and black fishing boots. Weird combination with the shoes, but what ever.

"State your business, WHY were you on our pack lands" he semi said, and yelled.
"I would've been gone if you wouldn't have stopped me" I snarkly replied back.

"All of that chasing could've been saved if you would a just stopped running..... better yet, if you never would a stepped foot on our lands" he exclamied glaring me. "Me seeing your ugly face could a been saved if your momma had kept her legs closed" I replied back with a smirk to the side of my mouth. "I don't like you" he said tilting his head slightly to the side, and squinting his eyes slitly, "trust me, the feeling's mutual" I said back.

Right when I said that a heavenly smell of green peppermint mixed with a woodsy smell. It got closer and closer until a very muscled up man with hair almost covering his bright blue eyes, with a black shirt, and black jeans with normal black shoes on.

His nose was of a roman statues nose, detailed along with his red lips. I was so busy staring I didn't notice that he had opened the cell. I was then picked up and squashed against a hard chest, and then I heard the word "Mine".