Chapter 1: Memories

Helens POV

*Running waterfall sound*

All I hear around me is the sound of soothing water droplets hitting its sustaining surface as my fur covered head rest on my paw next to a tiny lake.I can only reminis on the memories of the past............ the very horrible memories they are, and hopefully one day I'll never have to feel that pain again, but it will haunt me for most likely my entire life.Tilting my head to the side I fall into not only a dreamless sleep, but also a barbant, and pitiful hole as the blackness of my mind eats me whole, and all that night my mind was corrupted by flash back after flash back like it had been doing every since it all started.

Flash Backs :The Beginning

Where did they go? Why did they leave me here? Were the thoughts that had been running through my head since I was 6. Leaving me with these people, what did I do to deserve this horrible fate. I lay down in the window sit, and look out and all I see is white little fragments of snow falling from the sky, and little kids dancing, making snow angel, and playing around. I weirdly wanted to smuther those kids, i had no idea why but I wanted it. To kill them, and have there blood in my hands. Satisfactory is the feeling I would get out of it.

The turnning of the d is what I heard, and i looked up only to meet the eyes of Alpha Victor. Even at my young age i can tell hes a bad person, and a very nasty person. With his bushy eyebrows raised he speaks "Are u being a good girl", with that question i answer back "Well you're obviously not being a good man, and Alpha, so why should i be a good girl, does that answer your dumb question? Hopefully yes so cut the crap, and exit" i replied turning back to the window once again in vain, and jealousy. I was smashed against the ground by my hair. I already knew it was Alpha Victor. "You are going to show me some respect little lady" he exclaimed with a grind of his teeth. "I dont give respect to someone who wont give me it" i said to him wiping away the stray line of blood off my face from my lip. "You gone learn to day" he said shaking his head up,and down. Reaching for the belt of his pants, he takes off his pants completly, and as this is happening i make a run for it to the open door, making it i run all throughout the house , and found a hidden door, i squeeze through, and hide.

Footsteps are the only sound in my hearing range that i can hear, and sense it coming closer. As the footsteps got closer, i kept on backing up until I hit a wall, that's when the underground trap door was being opened, and then all of a sudden.............

I always loved cliff hangers, don't you? They keep your brain thinking, I'm gonna also start recommending books for u guys to read, cause they're