Chapter 6

Yeah this picture has nun to do with the story i just thought it was funny

Helen pov

I cant run from stuff any more.. Was what i started to realize. "Let's take you back to the pack house" said Joshua. I let him grab my hand. There was a gasp that came from behind me, "come on big boy" i said to Aiden while holding my arm out. He was moving to grab my hand, but instead he wrapped his arm around my waist.I looked at him and rolled my green/hazel eyes. "Heyyy thats not fair, how come he gets to wrap his arm around your waist" you know who, said with a frown. "Ohh suck it up what are you 5?" i asked him. We continued to walk until we reached the woods.

Joshua shifted first. His wolf was midnight black with a strip of really dark brown down his back. Then Aiden just stood there. "Helen im a vampire i dont shift i run" he said. "Oh, well how convenient" i exclaimed to him then i shifted into my wolf.

Heres the thing about my wolf, which every mood i feel is the color of my wolf but only with strong emotion most of the time. For example if im feeling sad its blue get the idea?, but its usually white. Right now i was waiting for atleast one of them to run but they never did.

Looking from side to side i see both of them stairing at me. "Your beautiful " said Aiden and he rubbed my head. Nodding i hit Joshuas butt with my front paw so he could go already. Running in wolf form was an amazing feeling. It was that one escape i had when i was litterally escaping from that old pack. Im not even gonna say my, because they were never my pack and they never will be. I was so caught up that i didnt notice we stopped. The house was a big dark brown mansion. It streched for about 60 feet more or less. "Come on" Aiden said.

We walked in it was amazing wayyyy bigger and better than 'the other'." Ill show you to your room, we never knew when you would come so we started custimizing a room for you when we got the throne until your ready to sleep with us" said Aiden when Joshua walked back in from shifting, and boyyy was he something, i would never tell him that tho. We walked up some staires and i guess we were on the highest floor which was 6.

Yeah i counted the flights of staires cause im a fat person like that, and i was getting tired so sue me. "Helen this is your room" they both said at the same time. "And you guys room are right on each side of it huh" i replied noticing that little fun fact.

"Um thanks bye now" i said fast opening the door and was about to close it but another someone's foot got stuck in the door way. "Can i help you Joshua" i asked with the 'really' face. "What no good night kiss" he asked with a smirk.

Gosh that stupid sexy smirk of his. "Nope!" i exclaimed and slamed the door. I love slamming doors. It was a nice room all black and white. I went to the closet to get some clothes seeing as i already took a shower.

Once that was done i was in the queen sized bed and off to nightmare lane. I hate the night time just because of the nightmare's.

10 hours later

I was twisting and turning boucing and shaking all in the bed. The cause was this one nightmare.

~Flash back~

"Please please i didnt even do anything. Why are you doing this, please no stop STOPPP" I had yelled to the alpha's son Adam when he had sneaked into the girls bathroom after me without my knowledge until i heard laughter. "You know something" he had said to me taking one step at a time. "You are sooo hot" he said now pressed up on the wall trapping me. "You-you better back up" i said to him. "Make me" he whispered running his hands up my shirt. I then head butted him causing him to cry out bloody hell. He then slapped me making me whip my head to the side. Grabing my cheek i spin around fast and slap him back. He didnt like that in he then kicked me in my stomach and i ducked my head down then he grabed me by my hair and just kept going. One punch right after another. By the time he stopped i was on the verge of passing out. Right when i was about to i heard the door close.

~Flashback over~

I woke in a sweat with the feel of 2 sets of arms wraped around me. By the tingles around my waist i already knew who.

"Dudes, what the hell are you guys doing in here?" i asked them whispering. I know they hear me too. "Just go back to sleep" they both said at the same time. It was late. I am tired so im just gonna do what they say. I lean back down between them and just closed my eyes. Not actually sleeping cause i was to scared too. Guess this is how the rest of my night will go.

Please excuss any miss spelled words.