"Speak of the devil...." Qiu Shi suddenly says, nodding towards the entrance.

There come the group of collage beloved stars, looking like models coming out live from C&G magazine. All girls start squealing at the sight of them, and the guys stare in both admiration and envy.

Dayu? Oh, he just butt back his full attention into his Economics book and decided his book is more interesting then anything else.

"Mark!!" Luna waves at her brother, and Mark jogs to them with his wide toothy grins, before plopping down next to his sister.

"Are you guys coming to the party tomorrow night?" asks Mark.

Luna raises an eyebrow. "What party?"

"A party to celebrate our victory of course. At Alex's place."

"I'll go only if Dayu and Qiu Shi come with me."

Dayu give his best death glare with his doe eyes, but Luna purposely act like she doesn't notice the cute glare he giving to directly to her.

What am I, her escort?

"I'm inviting all three of you now," Mark says, "Especially you, Feng Jian Yu. You need to enjoy a little, have some fresh air."

"I'm not going," Dayu insist. "Parties are not for me." Not anymore. Not after what happened a year ago. He said in his mind.

Mark looks like he is about to say something, but get distracted by pa passing voice calling his name. Dayu look up to see Kris, the team caps, and behind him there is Wang Qing, the play-maker and ace of the team.

Or more like, the hot prince charming who sweeps the girls off their feet without even doing anything.

They both give Mark a path on his shoulder before heading to their usual table.

"Hey, genius prince," Mark points his index finger at Dayu as he stands up. "I'm sure you will love my friends, don't worry."

Dayu just stare at him confusedly. He not sure what's Mark implying, and he is sure he don't even want to know it.

###

"Good work today, xiao Jian."

Dayu nodding his head to his manager as he walks into his mini office inside the cafe shop. It's been almost a month since he have been working there, and so far, everything looks good. Unlike most of the scholarship student who attend FU, Qiu Shi and Dayu don't live in the dorm. Instead, they renting a small apartment 20 minutes away from campus with Chen Liu, a Design Art student.

The dormitory may be is more sumptuous then their little apartment, but Dayu need money and working part time is the only way. Ans as far as he know, the basket ball boys aren't living in the dorm either. Well, who's want to be trap in collage dormitories when you have luxurious house your family can buy for you, right?

Lucky them.

"Gosh!! I'm worn out." Qiu Shi comes out from the kitchen and sit at one the tables, still wearing his apron. "Dabao, you are the one who drive tonight. I can't even fell my arms."

"I have a bad night vision, and you know that." Dayu frown at Qiu Shi order. Qiu Shi groans, but Dayu don't wait for his replay. Because he know for sure Qiu Shi is not going to say no. As he step out of the shop through the back door with two plastic bags full of garbage, Dayu almost bump into Chen Chen, one of his co-worker, who's hurrying to get inside.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"I think there's a fight out there," Chen Chen says, "Looks quite serious."