Chapter 1

Ziva's POV

I wake up at around 6am to go for my morning run. I get up slowly and pull at the curtains so my room is filled with light. Even though it's still so early, it is already bright outside. Meaning that today will be a sunny day. I turn around as I hear someone groaning and tossing in the bed behind me. I turn towards the bed with a smirk plastered on my face. He turns towards me with squinted eyes and I have to laugh silently at the sight. He gives me a glare before saying. "Laugh all you want woman. I'll get you back." It makes me laugh harder and I quickly go into the bathroom before he'll kill me. In five minutes I'm dressed and ready to go for my run. I walk out of the bathroom to be met with a completely dark room again.

I smile and search my way towards the bed. I quickly give him a kiss on the lips and as I want to pull away, he pulls me back so I'm completely on the bed. I laugh and say. "Oh so now you're awake." He shakes his head and kisses me again.

"Still sleeping. Now go for your run so you'll be back here on time to wake me." He says to me and I laugh. I get of the bed and go for my run.

After about an hour of running I return home and he is still in bed. I quickly sneak into the bathroom and take a shower. Knowing that if I wake him first I will not be able to take a quick shower. I take a shower for maybe about 5 minutes before I step out. I dry myself off and pull on my underwear. I know he'll be up in a second if I'm standing in just my underwear so I go back to the bedroom and pull at the curtains again. Again I can hear him groaning and he says to me in an annoyed tone. "Come on. Just go for your run and let me sleep till you're back." I laugh at this and state that I already went before saying he should turn around. He turns towards the window where I'm still standing, and his eyes widen in two seconds as he sees me.

"You can have this tonight if you get up in... 10 seconds." I say and it only takes him half of the time I've given him to get up. Even though he ends up on the ground one second later, due the fact he forgot about the little bench at the foot end of my bed. He can be such an idiot sometimes but that's why I love him. I mean we've been dating for nearly two years now and I still can't get enough of his dorkiness. I go back to bathroom still laughing and change into my work clothes. Black cargo pants, a lose green t-shirt and a black jacket on top of it. Just as I'm pulling on my pants, he enters the bathroom. He looks at me until I'm about to button my pants. He then just grabs me by the waist a places a firm kiss on top of my lips. I smile into kiss.

He pulls away and I start to pout. He chuckles and gives me another kiss before grabbing his own clothes. "I'll give you one to remember when we leave so you can think of that one at work." He says with a smirk. I can't help but smile as I put on my t-shirt. I apply my basic amount of make-up while he shaves. He's in the kitchen before me so when I enter, I find him already messing around to make us breakfast. He looks so handsome making us breakfast. His hair still sticking to every side because he mainly brushes his hair five seconds before we leave, which drives me crazy by the way. Okay yes, I haven't done my hair yet either but at least I don't do at the time we have to leave.

His beautiful eyes are focused on the food in front of him until he notices me. He asks me to come over and help him a little instead staring at him like a freak. I smile and walk over to him only to be met with a pair of lips. "Thanks. That's all you needed to do." He says after we part. I laugh before grabbing a brush and starting to comb my hair. I'm not in the mood to do something with my hair so I just let it fall over my shoulders. Just as I'm done he puts our breakfast in front of us, and whispers in my ear that he likes my hair like that. I smile like an idiot before pulling him towards me and planting a tasty kiss on his lips.