What's Your Demon? by: Zenovia

What's Your Demon? is a standalone paranormal suspense novel and Zenovia's most recent work.

What's Your Demon? is a dark story that brings you on a journey that leave you both disturbed yet fascinated. You are introduced to such unique characters and join them on a journey you can't help tagging along to. 

Let's first talk about the cover. It's creepy, definitely, but it draws your attention to the novel. Besides the fact that it is creepy, it is also in a way seductive. Which made me wonder what kind of novel I would be reviewing. Feeling excited and anticipating a unique read, I started reading this novel and found myself unable to stop. I was intrigued and ready to find out what was going to happen next. 

One thing I can say that truly made me want to continue reading would have to be Zenovia's descriptive writing. She can make you feel as if you are there in the same vicinity with Collette, Death, ext. Zenovia's novel truly is an amazing written and I would definitely recommend this novel to anyone that enjoys reading dark, romance, suspense filled, paranormal books. 

In the end, I gave What's Your Demon? a three star rating because I enjoyed reading the novel but at times I felt like it was too dark for me. This is my opinion of the novel. If you are not easily squeamish (like myself) I definitely recommend you check it out because the writing is positively amazing.

If you've checked this novel out, did you enjoy it? What would you rate it?

Reviewed Chapters: 1-14

Rating:

★★★

Summary from Wattpad:

"Welcome to The Phantom Paradise hotel, I hope that you enjoy your stay..."

They're invited in, tricked by a charming facade before they end up trapped in her deadly web. She knows if she doesn't save them with the wonders of death now, humans will die to the horrors of life. While dining with the living she's always dancing with Death.

About The Author:

Hello my name is Zenovia which is hard to pronounce I know :) but just do your best.

I'm one of the Talent scouts for The Next Big Recognition contest. If you'd like me to check out your book just PM me:)

I love writing and reading. I mostly write about Mythology because I love Mythology so much. But I can write about just about anything if given the subject. My books read like anime episodes because of a preference that I have.

I'm friendly but shy and polite. I can write anything from Fanfiction to nonfiction.

I love all types of music even foreign so I'll listen to anything. I love really love Fall out boy, anime, video games, Japanese music, writing and Mythology.

I play what ever video game matches my mood at the time.. I'm a hardcore gamer. I'm only a part of the Tales Of series fandom because I've watched too many anime.

Some random facts about me:

I'm a published author if you would like to purchase my book Sandman on Amazon please follow the link provided in the book:)

I've been writing and playing video games since I was little.

I absolutely love animals.

I have a weird form of heterochromia my eyes are black with a light blue gray ring around the pupil.

First ever anime: Conan the detective.

First video game: Super Mario World