The Pharaoh's Whore by: Elizabeth

The Pharaoh's Whore is a historical novel about love, survival, sacrifice, and redemption. 

The Pharaoh's Whore is about Ife, a mistress to the Pharaoh, Ptolomey XII Alutes, who finds herself in danger when a plot is discovered to assassinate her lover. When Trypheana and Bernice, the daughters of the pharaoh, threaten to send Ife to her death if she doesn't renounce that Ptolomey was unfit to rule and that Trypheana and Bernice are the divine and rightful rulers of Egypt. 

Ife can't trust anyone but the two youngest daughters of the Pharaoh, Aisöne and Cleopatra. When she finds out that she is pregnant with the Pharaoh's child she must face life head-on. Will she stay true to her love or will she succumb to the Queens for her life?

The Pharaoh's Whore mainly revolves around around Ife and her life in Egypt. The novel begins with the author, Elizabeth, giving a detailed description of Ife and what her life is like. From then on the novel begins to take a rather intriguing turn of events. We see how Ife's life, from the very beginning where we see her in a way happy and joyous to the end where she struggles with everything that seems to be going on, unfolds. Besides the romance, which may play an important role on the plot and overall aspect of the novel but not become a key factor for what ends up happening, the drama and betrayal that is shown throughout the novel becomes something that is rather entertaining and exciting to read. 

Elizabeth's novel The Pharaoh's Whore is a novel I would definitely recommend to those that enjoy reading historical, romance, drama-filled, fictional novels. 

Reviewed Chapters: 1-24

Rating:

★★★★

Summary from Wattpad:

Ife, just another mistress to Great Pharaoh, Ptolomey XII Alutes, finds herself in grave danger when her lover flees the country when a plot is discovered to assassinate him. She finds herself in constant fear for her life, the self proclaimed Queen, Trypheana and Bernice, both daughters of the pharaoh, when they threaten to sentence her to death if she doesn't renounce that Ptolomey was unfit to rule, and that they are the rightful and divine rulers of all Egypt. Ife can only trust 2 people, the younger daughters of the Pharaoh, Aisöne and Cleopatra. If it couldn't get any worse, Ife finds out that she is pregnant with the Pharaoh's child. Ife means love in Egypt, so will she stay true to her love, the Pharaoh, or will she succumb to the Queens for her life?

About The Author:

⭐️Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us and adore the ones who ignore us. We love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.⭐️

⚡️There's only one opinion of what people think of you that truly matters, and that's your own opinion of yourself. Never put yourself down because others put down you. Don't doubt yourself because others doubt you. Don't question yourself because others question you.⚡️ ~Me

/Author/Student/Lazy/Uncreative/Composer

[Don't be shy! :) I love talking to you guys!! ❤️]

I'm just a girl who loves sharing her ideas with the world.. I'm also one of the Head Detectives Of Internet Ignorance. @FandomGirl_704 is the other

If you're ignorant on the Internet...Get the fuck away from me..

"LIV'S DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIIIIIT"

"Manager for AT&T"

"Like a damn creeper"