Chapter 14: Reunions and Goodbyes? Part 3

Song^~ Swell- I'm Sorry

*Tobin's POV*

Heartbroken. Completely heartbroken. That's exactly how I felt when I watched that scene unfold. I couldn't believe it, how could Alex hurt me like this. I trusted her with all my heart and she just threw all my trust away.

I ended up not going to Zap Zone with the girls, telling them that I felt sick rather than tell then what I had just saw outside the window. My lie seem to work because they didn't question me any further as I quickly exited the restaurant.

When I got home, I stormed upstairs to my room. Once I slam the door that's when I completely lost it, all the tears I have been keeping start to continuously run down my cheeks. I flop on my bed and began to weep into my pillow, feeling like absolutely nothing.
*********

I would stay like this for the next few days, staying in my dark room feeling bad for myself, crying, and moping around. Of course my mom would come in my room to force me to either eat or shower but other than that I stayed under my covers moping around in my room.

My mom was starting to worry about me and started checking in on me more frequently and I haven't told her about what has been going on. She told me she would give me my space until I wanted to talk about it and I appreciated that.

My friends also been blowing up my phone non stop, asking if I was okay and worrying since I didn't want to answer any of their texts or phone calls. Alex has also been blowing up my phone with text like "I miss you" and other various texts to show she was concern but I knew it was all BS.

Friday Night- 8:00 p.m.

I was just laying in my bed once again when someone knocks on my door. I sigh loudly

"Come in," I mumble. Moments later I hear the door open and my mother appears in the door frame.

"You have a visitor," She says. I just roll my eyes, it was probably just Ash or Kelley and I didn't feel like talking to anybody at all.

"Tell them I don't want to talk, I'm sick," I grumble under my covers. That's when I hear more foot steps.

"Toby," I hear the all too familiar raspy voice. Part of me kind of miss hearing Alex's voice but part of me also despised it and wish I never would have to hear it again.

I sit up once she starts making her way over towards the bed and sits next to me. She beams her beautiful smile before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to check on you since you weren't answering any of my text messages or phone calls. Is everything okay?" She asked, I could see the concern in those sparkling blue eyes. Just looking into them made me hurt even more.

"I don't know Lex, you tell me," I say trying to fight back the tears. She raises an eyebrow. I shake my head again. " On Monday while I was with some of the girls on the team I saw you and Servando kiss," I say in a low voice. I couldn't stand to see her reaction so I look down at the floor, trying to hold back more tears.

"Tobin," she says. I look up while she looks around, trying to find the right words.

"Don't Alex, just don't. I trusted you, you know? I trusted that you would keep your promise Alex. I knew something like this was bound to happen. I trusted you and you turn around and-" I say, my voice cracking. I just shake my head, not being able to finish my sentence.

"Tobin... You have to understand that he kissed me first-"

"I know Alex, but I also saw that you kissed him back so don't tell me that because I know it's BS!" I say angrily. Soon uncomfortable silence fills the room.

"Did you guys kiss before then? Huh? Since you guys were awfully close these past few weeks who knows what else you guys did that I don't even know about," I ask, tears continuing to streak down my face. I can see tears starting to form in her eyes too.

"Tobin don't-"

"Please Alex just tell me the truth,"

"Yes we did kiss before then and went on dates and did... other things," she says the last part barely audible. I shake my head.

"Did you sleep with him?" I ask barely above a whisper, not prepared to what was about to come out her mouth. By now she was crying and honestly it broke my heart even more.

"God Tobin, no! I wouldn't do that-"

"Oh you wouldn't do that to me, yet you thought cheating on me was reasonable huh?" I couldn't even look at her anymore. She wasn't the same Alex that I adored.

"Maybe we do need a break," I say through gritted teeth, making her cry even more.

"No please Tobin, let me explain," she weeps, her hand reaches for mine but I pull away.

"I think it's best if you just go," I say while turning away, knowing I would break down and start crying again if I even looked at her
************

9:30 p.m.

After some time spent sobbing in my pillow, my mom comes in to check on me and I tell her what had happened to me and Alex. When I tell her everything, she mostly just listens before engulfing me in a hug, telling me that everything is going to work out in the end. I hope she's right.

*********

9:45p.m.

I decide to text Alex because I still wanted to talk to her, especially because after our early conversation I realized I still didn't get an answer as into why she cheated.

Me: Hey Alex could we maybe talk?

Its shows that she read my text but didn't respond. Maybe I should just call.

10:00 p.m. no response. I call her but it goes directly to voicemail.

10:30 p.m. no response. That's when I give up on contacting her until maybe tomorrow.

12:10 a.m. phone starts ringing.

I roll over slightly confused and look at the called I.D. to see that it was Kelley who was calling. I decide to answer it, knowing it might be something important considering that it was in the middle of the night.

"Hello?" I says sleepily.

"Tobin," Kelley says. Right away I could tell that she's been crying. I sit up. Something wasn't right.

"Yeah Kells, I'm here. What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up. There was silence.

"It's Alex, she's been in an accident,"

My heart drops.

********************
A/N- I'll try to update soon! Also is it bad that I enjoy these sad kind of chapters lol? #p

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!