Chapter 13: Reunions and Goodbye? Part 2

A/N- Sorry if there are any mistakes I wanted to type out this chapter as soon as possible! Enjoy!
**************

Mid July

The following week, Alex and Tobin agreed to meet up at their meeting place for the first time this Summer.

The two met up on a steaming hot afternoon, Tobin arriving five minutes after Alex arrived with a soccer ball in her arms and a huge grin across her face.

   When Tobin first sees Alex, her heart almost skips a beat and she rushes over to her smiling girlfriend to pull her into a bone-crushing hug. Alex just giggles at how excited her girlfriend was to see her and plants a short yet sweet kiss onto Tobin's lips.

"I missed you, Toby" Alex says in that sweet raspy voice which was music to Tobin's ears. She missed hearing Alex's voice or seeing those beautiful blue eyes everyday.

The two spend the next half an hour catching up, Tobin telling Alex about what had happened with her and her parents and Alex telling her what was going on back home.

"Ugh I missed hanging out with you like this," Alex says as Tobin nods her head in agreement.

"Me too, but like I said before, we can find a way to be together, right?" Tobin says happily before planting another kiss on Alex's lips. Just then, Alex's phone starts vibrating, forcing the girl the pull away from the kiss.

"Ugh its probably my parents wondering where I am," Alex rolls her eyes. She pulls out the phone while Tobin watches her intently. Once Alex sees who had sent her a text she smiles to herself and types in a reply.

"Who was it?" Tobin asked once Alex tucked her phone back into her back pocket.

"Oh it was just Serv," Alex says nonchalantly while pulling away to start juggling with the ball. Tobin raises an eyebrow.

"Serv? As in Servando Carrasco, the biggest asshole in our school?"

"Toby don't say that!" Alex scowls her girlfriend before looking down. "And yes that is him."

"Since when have you guys started talking?" Tobin says somewhat defensively. She still hasn't gotten over what he said to her back at Syd's party weeks ago.

"Um I don't know like near the end of the school year. He's really nice actually," Alex says with a smile. Tobin was about to remind Alex what Servando had told her back at the party but remembers that Alex was drunk off her ass that night and probably didn't remember a thing from that night. She sighs.

"I don't like the idea of you guys hanging out." Tobin states boldly, making Alex raise an eyebrow.

"Since when do you think you can dictate who I can talk to? You know, I hang out with more than the girls on our team right?" Alex says somewhat angrily. Tobin just sighs again while running her fingers through her hair. She didn't mean to make Alex angry and for the conversation to turn sorry.

"No Lex, I'm sorry if I seemed that way but I know Servando and I know that he most likely likes you and I just don't want him to try to make a move or something," Tobin says while looking intently into Alex's eyes. Alex smiles slightly.

"Tobin, look nothing going on between us okay? And even if that was true, I know Servando wouldn't try anything because he knows that I love you. And I promise to stop talking to him if he ever tries something, okay?" Alex says. Tobin nods before planting another kiss on Alex's cheek.

"Okay I trust you. Now let's play some one v one, we haven't played in a while," Tobin smiles while going over and stealing the ball off Alex's foot.
************************
The next week was filled with lovely morning cafe dates and secret late night meet ups at their favorite meeting place before it seem as if Alex would go M.I.A. again. Of course, even though Tobin trusted Alex, she till didn't like the fact that Alex would meet up Servando at the movies or go to the beach together.

"I don't know what to do Ash. Like everytime I try to bring up the subject of them being close, Alex gets all defensive and thinks I don't trust her," Tobin rants on some more to her Ali and Ash. The trio were hanging out at Ash's brother Chris' house since Ash decided to move in instead of staying at the apartment by herself. Ash invited Tobin over to discuss about her little issue.

"Well do you trust her?" Ali asked. Tobin nods her head.

"Of course I trust Alex, and I know she wouldn't cheat or anything but... I don't know, something just doesn't feel right," Tobin shakes her head.

"Tobin, I know Servando can be a complete douche but I think you might be jealous or something," Ash smirks.

"Jealous?! Why would I be jealous of that scumbag?"  Tobin scoffs.

"I don't know Tobs maybe you might be stressing out over you and Alex's relationship right now, you know?" Ali points out. Tobin thinks about what she says. Maybe Ali was right, maybe wih not seeing Alex as much as she liked too due to Alex's parents was really getting to her.

"Yeah maybe we should go somewhere fun tonight. We can call Kelley up and she'll most likely bring Press and Ali can call Heather and Syd and we can go laser tagging or something to get your mind off of things." Ashlyn suggest and it immediately perks Tobin up.

***********

*Tobin's POV*

   So here we are hours later on a Monday night, a group of seven teenagers seated at a booth at one of the local froyo places in town. We all agreed to get some froyo before going to Zap Zone and I was excited to finally get my mind off of things.

        Once we all paid for the frozen yogurt we sat down and started joking about the team and other random stuff. However, while Heather and the rest were joking around my eyes just happened to wander outside and I couldn't help but notice a familiar face talking to someone outside a boutique shop. Immediately I realize it was Alex and smile to myself before realizing who was next to her. Servando.

They are face to face to each other, both wearing smiles on their faces when time seems to stop. He slowly inches closer towards Alex as he slowly leans in a plants a quick kiss on Alex's lips. My heart begins to ache waiting for some type of action, hoping for Alex to push him away once they pull away from the kiss, but no. Oh no, that's when my heart shatters into a billion piece once I see a smile plastered on her face before leaning in to kiss him again.

That was the exact moment when my heart completely shatters...

**************************

A/N- lol don't kill me, part 3 will come out very soon!

Don't forget to vote, comment what you think ( I really want to know your reactions lol) and share!