*Bonus* Jungkook (Crush)

Hello! I made this bonus chapter for you guys~~ I hope you like it

This is based on true reality ^°^

Your POV

You just transfered to this new school in your place near your house.

You were new so you didn't know where to go and the university was really huge. You were looking at the ground then you bumped into a wall. You looked up but it wasn't a wall. A handsome face was uppon you.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologized and bowed. The boy just smiled at you. "Are you new here?" He asked. You nodded and stared into his eyes. "Come, I'll take you to your room."

"Thank you so much!" You thanked him and he held your hand. You felt your face heating up a little. "What class you in?" He asked. "Class A 2nd year." You said nervous ly and tried making a smile but swallowed. "Ok, let's go! We seem to be classmates." He smiled brightly and you both walked to your room still holding hands.

You sat beside each other but still held hands. The girls were looking at the boy. You rolled your eyes and noticed you were holding hands so you pulled your hand but he held it back. "Please. I wanna hold your hand."

"Why?" You ask him. "Because I feel safe when I hold it." He smiled and then you felt butterflies in your stomach and your face really hot.

"What a slut." Says a girl.

"I know right. Me and Jungkook are perfect for each other." Her seatmate said.

The boy shot them a deadly stare and they kept their mouth shut. He looked deeply into your eyes. "Don't worry about them. They're just jealous of you." He said in a calm tone. You nodded your head and he held your hand tighter and gave off a warm smile to sooth you.

~

Its been a month and you and Jungkook have been really close. And you actually have a crush on him. But you suddenly almost lost hope when you thought maybe he has no feelings for you. CAA

Jungkook smiled brightly when you got in his car. He said you'll go somewhere and its Friday in the middle of the night. You looked out the car but it was so dark. "Here, wear this." He blindfolded you and you only start to see nothing but darkness.

You heard the door close and you felt him hold your hand. You both started to walk and you were really nervous that you might fall.

He stopped so you did too. He removed the blindfold and you were amazed. You were at a park with a huge tree covered with lights. It looked really romantic plus the fireworks. "Haha, _____, close your mouth." Jungkook giggled and close your mouth for you. You looked at him and hugged him. "I appreciate all your effort," You let go. "But what is this for?"

He breath in. "(Y/N), Ever since I met you I felt butterflies in my stomach and then when we held hands, I was smiling like an idiot. Every time we talk to each other, I can't feel happier than anything in my life. (Y/N), You are the only girl who made my heart beat, who gave me butterflies and who Mae me blush every time. When I have a problem, just seeing you can make me forget all of it and be worry free. (Y/N) I had a crush on you then it turned to like then to love. I know its only been a month and I sound crazy, but I lobe you (Y/N). I'll let the whole world know if I have to. I can't live without you because you are my life and my everything," He kneeled down and held your hands, "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

You helped him up and smiled. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook." He started to smile like and idiot and kissed you passionately in the lips while fireworks were in the sky.

-end-

It was a start of a new beginning."

Please tweet or share in Instagram with #BTSIMAGINES and #Junshui17 and tag me.

Twitter: @RuiTakanagi
IG: @nonkawaiipotato