Jimin[jenicemaquiling]

Sept. 1 2015.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK! Woo! Im so proud of you and I wish you will achieve your goals. :)
~~~~
JIMIN's POV

"What do you care?! You only bully me and laugh at my misery."

"You know what, Im moving and I hope you'll be over joyed to NOT see me.!"

That scene kept replaying in my mind. What did Jen mean? She's moving? I groaned and sunk my face at my pillow.

The alarm rang and i threw it at the wall. Im not in the mood to go to school and I havent slept yet. I yawned tiredly and went to sleep.

Time skip~ Tuesday

I noticed Jen didnt come today. She wasnt really kidding, wasnt she?

I just stared at the empty seat beside me and wandered in my thoughts. I sighed and saw a red notebook under her table. She must've left something. I took it and read the cover. Jen's Diary. I opened it and read the first page.

Dear diary, Im SUPER EXCITED for my new life in Highschool! I wish I meet new friends.

I turned to the next page,.

Dear diary
Dont mind what I said. I regret it. This arrogant, conceited guy named Jimin ruined my highschool life. It sucks so mucchhh!!!

Did I really hurt her and ruin her life? She hates me that much? A hand snatched the diary from my hands. I look up seeing the best friend of Jen, Sunjee. "Dont you dare." She gave me a glare and went back to her seat. Oh my, feisty

Jen's POV

I didnt go to school today bec. I am sick. After my temperature went lower, I searched my bag, my closet my whole room for my diary. Where could it be? I remember. Its at school. -__- Im so dumb!

time skip~ The next day

I sat at my seat and Jimim was n't pulling a prank on me or bullying me. He was smiling at me. Creepy.

"Ugh! I cant see.." i murmured. "Here, copy my notes." He hand me over his notebook. "Umm... thanks...?" I copied it. I gave it back. "Welcome." He said in a sweet tone. I suddenly felt heat in my cheeks in the way he said that.

What's up with him today?

~~~~~
LOLOLOL IT WAS MEANT TO BE LIKE THIS! Woo! THANK YOU MY BFF FOR RUINING MY pEACE! JEN REALLY!!! SHE SENT ME A HORROR PICTURE IN MESSENGER

I WAS ScARED TO DEATH! TT.TT