Jin [LexesCTSA]

Thank you so much @LexesCTSA for requesting me. :) Luv, i hope you enjoy this.

YouR POV

You were crossing the busy hallways of the school and dodged everyone student who passed by. You were a total loner. Your only friend was Jin. You were bestfriends since birth.

You pull out your earphones and hide them in your back pack. You heard shuffling. You look back and saw Jin waving at you, smiling. You put your bag's sling around your shoulder and grinned back.

"Annyeong Jin!" You did your secret hanshake and ended with a brofist at the end. "So, you free today?" He asked. You were a freshman and he was a sophomer. "Probably. Good thing we have no quiz and such." He plug his earphones, "Cool. See you around seven." He left as you watch his figure disappear.

You sighed and exited the school and straightly went home. You took a 30 minute nap and woke up around six thirty. You washed up and wore a pink shirt, skinny jeand, converse and a black hoodie saying Kai Wolf 88 at the back.

You tied your hair into a messy bun feeling lazy, then heard a car honk. Your parents werent available at the moment since they're out of town for who knows. You jumped in his car and you drove off to his house.

He parked his car in his garage and smirked at me. You smiled nervously and went out of his car. You entered his ginormeous house and sat at the love seat in the living room.

"What are we doing here?" You asked Jin. "Well... Im cooking for a romantic dinner." You got shocked. You may have feelings for him but you felt queasy all of a sudden. "You're inviting a friend right?" He shook his head. You swallowed the lump on your throat. Ok this isnt right.

"I'm just dreaming. This is all a dream." You mumbled under you breath. He smiled at you and pinched your cheeks. "You are so cute~ I was kidding. Im cooking dinner for us since your parents arent here." He gave a reassuring smile. "Arrasseo." You wore a disappointed face and sat straight.

Jin's POV

I was really down when she didnt like me more than a friend. I just have to confess to lift off these weight on my shoulders and just accept the truth. Its eaither win... or lose..

Im sorry for cutting short. Im busy with homeworks. Mianhe, Ill make a part two of this but its still for you LexesCTSA! ^^ Luv u my lovelies! ♥ mwah! :*