Jungkook (assisstant)

Yepee!! I made my first BTS IMAGINES!! *throws confetti* Enjooy~!
~~~~~~~~~~
You made your way to your office, holding a cup of coffee. You sat at your usual desk and took a sip from the cup. Someone knocked at the door, "Open!" You said. The door opened, revealing your business partner, Jeon Jungkook. "Yes, Jungkook?"

He bowed, "You have a meeting after 30 minutes." You spit your coffee. When you look at Jungkook, he had coffee all over his suit.

"Aahh!! Mianhe!" You took plys of tissues and wiped. He held your wrist gently. You look up, "Gwenchanayo~" He gave you his most genuine smile. You felt strong arms pull you closer. You heard his heartbeat; it was beating really fast.

He let go and held your shoulders. "Y/N, I have been holding this since forever. I know you might not be remembering me, but I used to be one of your admirer since college. Y/N, I love you since forever. I want to hold your hand, feed you, cuddle with you, hug you, be happy with you, and live my life with you. You were too busy with your studies, you didnt notice me. I was always there watching over you. Y/N, I love you. And I know you cant return my feelings for you. But please, give me a chance to prove you that I deserve your love. Please~~~ Jebal~~~" He did aegyo.

You couldnt say no to this cutie. "Jungkook, I also have been hiding my feelings for you for so long. I never really thought you'd like me back. Nado saranghe oppa~"

He cupped your face and landed his lips on yours. Your phone suddenly rang, distroying the moment. You broke the kiss and sighed. "Gotta go back to work." You peck his cheek and answered your phone.

"What?! Meeting in one minute!? Im coming!!!" You quickly kiss Jungkook in the lips and ran to the meeting room.

Jungkook just laugh at your silly actions.