I wanted to kiss those lips, I wanted to capture it. My heart started beating fast at the close proximate and my mind started to wonder about the things that I rather not think about with a criminal.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Oh my- what is happening here?" I hear Kee and jump at the sudden voice.

I place my palm on my heart to steady my breath and Sebastian quickly removes his arms away from me much to my disappointment.

I look away, blushing.

Keyona literally barges in, out of nowhere and scares the shit out of us.

I glare at Sebastian to put me into this situation where I couldn't think straight. Nevertheless, his expression remains neutral and looks away but not before clenching his jaw hard and then he walks away without a word.

Just. Like. That.

I couldn't figure him out though. One second he is full of calm and joking, the second, he is all serious and shits. I mean, could he be bipolar or something?

Jo, Kev and Rick also comes out of the kitchen and stand behind Kee. Rick smirks knowing what was goin' on here earlier and I blush in embarrassment looking down at my shoes.

"You guys should have atleast mentioned the author about this scene. God, she must be so mad if she knew what you guys were doing without her script." Keyona shakes her head dramatically and I roll my eyes at her, mumbling a 'whatever'

I was so damn sure that the author won't mind this.

"Anyways, tomorrow Wilshere will drive you home-" I furrowed my brows at Keyona's statement.

She is not even driving me home now? Great.

"Why can't you drive me home Keyona?" You can almost hear the anger etched to my voice with the hint of disappointment.

Sensing my sadness, Kee comes to stand in front of me before grabbing both of my hands in to hers.

Her face softens as she looks deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but pout, just in case she decided to come.

My eyes pleaded her but I know she wouldn't fall for this. If it was any other day then she would've given up but this was important to her.

I don't know what it was but I was sure whatever her mission was, I just hope she succeeded in it and come out alive.

I don't want to lose her so soon.

"You know I can't drive you home Fee. Another look at you and it will make me to stay." She smiles softly knowing she was right. Hell, even I know she was right because if it was me in her place then I would've done the same thing.

Disappointment and sadness is what I felt but I replaced it with a full blown grin while avoiding the tension in the air and hugging her tight than ever.

"I love you Kee." I whisper in her ear.

"Love you too, Fee." She whispers too in my ear and I grin before inhaling the breath-

Wait a minute- Hold the fuck up here !

"DID YOU USE MY FAVOURITE SHAMPOO?" I yell breaking apart from her.

"Um...kind of, but I can totally explain-" she laughs nervously.

No one and I mean no one uses my shampoo without my permission. I mean, who in their right minds would share their favourite shampoo?

I don't even share my hair bands, forget about shampoos.

"Keyona Podolski, you have exactly 10 seconds to run before I catch you and cut your hair off and make a wig out of it!" I say dangerously to her.

She must've sense my anger because wasting no time she starts to run everywhere and anywhere in the big house.

I could hear the boys laughing behind us and I was glad because they're always so into work that they keep on forgetting they're humans and need to have some entertainments too.

If only Sebastian was here. I swear I would've melted at his laugh.

That guy doesn't even smile, he need something to take out his mind out of the guns and things. Something or someone.

Why am I even thinking of him? It's not like after today I'm gonna see him anyway.

Then it hit me.

I'm not gonna see them again!

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it. Happy because I'm finally getting away from this people. Sad because I'm getting away from this people.

I know I don't know them so long to be sad about leaving but the little things that they've done assured me that they're more than criminals.

Like, Ricky's chef ness and Kev's calling me Fee Fee or Jo's straight face or Sebastian's touch and threats and his eyes.

His eyes.

I will never forget them.

These were all one time things that happened with me but I feel so....embraced with it. I don't know.

Our own mom stopped cooking for us and busied herself in her works. Our parents forgot to tell us about the 'Do's' & 'Don'ts' when we were left alone. They just left us in the care of Maids who were allowed to go on holidays during our vacation so we can learn to cook and do the things by ourselves. Now all they do in the name of parenting is call and that too once or twice in a month.

They surely failed at parenting though.

Now, I had no one. What's the use of me going back to the house just to sit on a couch like a hippo? I had no friends back there and it was not because I was a loner, but because I always used to hang around with Kee that I didn't worry to make any new friends. Some of her friends were good but I didn't really get along with them.

Now that I think about it, I literally should've made some friends. Damn.

I'm not lonely as you might think after what I've said. I just lack friends...parents....and all of the joys.

Not lonely, sure.

Before I could lost myself in the soon-to-be-again-boring life of mine, I lived the last day chasing my sister as we laughed together and fooled around with the boys while pranking them in the process.

But after all of that, Sebastian still didn't come down.