Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's

Start from the beginning

"You are married to Kyoya Ootori, but do not have his last name?" How did he know Kyoya.

"He's my fiance actually. How do you know my father, and Kyoya?" 

"Make your call and be on your way." He handed me a phone, and walked away. Can this day get any more odd? I pushed back my pain and dialed Kyoya's number. He answered on the first ring.

"Have you found her?" A worried Kyoya asked. I cried out with joy.

"Kyoya! Oh my god!" Tears prickled my eyes.

"Koyuki! Where in the hell are you? I heard glass break, then saw your sister running away with a comic book in her hands, and said you had vanished.. When I went in the room, there was a trail of blood.. and you weren't there!" He sounded relieved to hear from me, but he was still worried.

"Its hard to explain Kyoya. I-I'm in england. I'm hurt but I-"

"How did you get to England?!" Sebastian came back in the room and plucked the phone from me.

"Your fiance is fine Mr.Ootori. Yes, this is Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the lord Phantomhive. I believe he was in a kidnapping gone wrong. The master and I found her knocked out in the  middle of the road. I am not allowed near her and now I'm not allowed any contact with her if she is connected with an Ootori. Yes of course. She's not wounded badly. Yes, I am the one who dealt with the murder. Alright master Ootori." Sebastian handed the phone back to me. He picked me out of the bathtub, and placed me outside, then walked away. 

"Kyoya, I want to go home." I said, feeling tears stream down my cheeks. Something about the way Sebastian was treating me, hurt. I felt connected to him, so when he was treating me cold, it hurt.

"Mr.Michaelis doesn't have a way to get you back here. Koyuki, your sister told me something about being sucked into a manga, what is that?" I took a deep breath. The only way I'm getting home, is if I get a copy of an Ouran manga.  I guess I should start from the very beginning, and hope Kyoya doesn't think of me any different. 

"Well Kyoya, this is a long story, so please, get comfy, and do not hang up on me and remember, I love you, and you love me."

*******************************

"And here we are now. Raingi shoved me, and when I crashed into the table, she panicked and threw the manga at me. so now i am in a manga called 'Black Butler'." I finished my story. Kyoya stayed silent the whole time. "Kyoya?" I whispered into the phone, making sure he didn't hang up.

"Yes, I'm here. Koyuki, I read your black book remember, I knew this information already. This doesn't change how I feel about you. How do you get another copy of the Ouran manga?" Was what i was hoping, he would say. Instead this is what he said,

"Did you really hit your head that hard Koyuki? Come on, being sucked into a manga? That is childish, even for you.Yes, I love you dearly Koyuki Takashi, but if you are going to make up childish things so its impossible to get you back, then so be it. I want you here with me, as well does your sister, but if you don't feel the same for me anymore, then I suggest its time for us to part ways."

"Kyoya please! Do-" He hung up the phone. I slammed the phone as hard as I could against the ground, causing it to smash into several pieces. Tears poured from my face. I let out a fustrated scream."This is all your fault Raingi!" I pulled my knees to my chest, and buried my face in them. I ignored the rush of pain moving through my body. Kyoya broke up with me! I was trapped in black butler, and I lost my boyfriend. This couldn't be happening! This had to be a dream! I mean, why did Sebastian know my dad and couldn't have anything to do with me? Why didn't he remember me from the anime thing we went to with Raingi? How could we contact Kyoya from a different manga? Theres no way Kyoya actually broke up with me! This couldn't be real! This had to be one sick, twisted dream. Maybe I'm in the hospital or something! Yeah that was it! I'm in a coma or knocked out in kyoya's family hospital! That was my best explanation for this bullshit! Maybe, none of this was real. maybe I never got sucked into the ouran manga. Perhaps, I could still be curled up outside anime con. I oculd have fallen asleep. Yeah maybe, just maybe, thats it.

I never go sucked into the manga, I never met or fell in love with Kyoya. Yuu never raped and beat me near death. This is all bullshit. I sat up, and wiped the tears from my eyes. Yep, this wasn't real. I can prove it too. This is a dream, so I cannot die. I pushed myself on the ground. I went over to the tree where Grell hung himself in the anime but failed. I'll climb to the top of the tree. I crawled to the edge of the branch. 

"Okay, this is proof, that is whole thing, has a been a dream." I whispered. I stood up on the branch. I spread my arms out, and threw myself off the branch. I closed my eyes as the ground came rushing towards my body.

"Miss Takashi!" 

~A/N~ 

I apologize for the short chappie buuut.... oh well... I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! AND OMG I BOUGHT USA-CHAN YESTERDAY AT F.Y.E AT THE MALL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KAY, VOTE, COMMENT, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T YET, FOLLOW ME!

love youuu