Nonetheless, even though I could feel every ounce of misery upon my routed being, the pain is different... it's bearable in some ways. "W-What did you do to me?" I wet my dehydrated lips.

"Epinephrine." Jake replied shortly, slightly hesitant to say so. "That doesn't matter anymore... it's not like you know it anyways."

I ignored his insult, I have no time to deal with his conceited remarks. It's not like I do know what he's saying. I just wished it's not a bad drug, but as I consider the good effect of it on me, I shrug the thoughts of thinking seriously about it. My vision started to swirl once again and I feel dizzy. "Why are you helping me?"

"We're not helping you. We never did." John denied as he stood up and stand beside his brother. 

We started to hear faint footsteps coming from the outside.

"Remember what we said." Jake reminded me, though it's more of a threat and I don't understand an inch of what he's saying. We're not helping you.

The door was harshly pushed open and the noxious face of Erlinda greeted all of us in horror.

"What's taking all of you so long?" She hissed. "Pick her up and bring her to my house." She promptly turned around and hurried outside.

"They're not doing my torture in here?" I asked, they simply nodded as they walk to me.

"No. Erlinda doesn't exactly like dirt, especially blood smudging any corners of this house. She has a special place for this kind of thing." He shivered at the sudden thought of something, probably evil or some kind worse.

"Well she isn't really kind of prepared for my persecution, is she?"

"She's a former licence doctor, so she knows what she's doing." John offered his hand. "Can you walk?" I shook my head but still pick up his hand. He supported my weight through holding both of my arms, his brother assist him on helping me. I couldn't stand up straight, I made it to stand up for only a second and after that, I just felt my knees buckle on its will. The crunching of my bones inside my slender figure doesn't pretty much help.

If it wasn't for Jake who caught me before I fall, I can picture myself of writhing in agony from the impact by now. I wrapped my arms unto his shoulder. John walked in front of us, his hands are on his hips.

"Looking good." He remarked.

I rolled my eyes as he turn around and began to walk. We follow him but much in a slower pace. As we reach the stairs, they both help me in going down of it. Every step I take, I can feel my bones crumbling. I bit my lower lip to suppress myself from whining in so much misery. The twins help me, even if they'd denied it and I won't waste their effort of helping me live. I need to be stronger.

We arrived at the small white house for seemed like a mere minute. It's not like we've had ran, I barely realize that after all these time they've been dragging me. My vision is nothing but a blur and I was sweating tremendously. I was breathing in a fast pace and I don't know why am I feeling this way.

Is it because of being in pain or is this the side effect of the drug they made?

I have no idea what was wrong with me. I can't even think straight. I tried to focus and look at my surrounding. The house smells so antique, like old books. I blinked my eyes a lot of times and thankfully, I was enable to catch a glimpse in the interior of the house.

The walls have enormous bookcase attached unto it. Hundreds, no, probably thousands of books or even million are installed on it. I was amazed for a second before my sight was out of focus once again and before they've dragged me to another room.