The Neko Baby 25.5

This one doesn't really HAVE to go here but I wanted to get it written. Enjoy :) Fluffy Fluff for someone special.

Scott trudged up the stairs slowly, exhausted. He'd moved half the house, it seemed. He was looking forward to bed and maybe a cuddle. He walked into the bedroom and heard the water running which explained where Midge was. He had gotten his shirt over his head and his pants unbuttoned when Midge walked out.

"May I help you?" He sunk to his knees and unzipped his jeans, then slowly lowered them. "Would you like to take a bubble bath? I thought it might make you feel better."

"That actually sounds perfect, thank you." He stood and followed Midge in, grinning at the bubbles and the lit candles. "This is sweet." He slid in, thanking their real estate agent yet again for finding him an en suite with a huge jacuzzi tub.

Midge tucked a towel behind his head as a pillow and curled up on the back of the tub surround. "Would you like a head rub?"

"I'll fall asleep right here if you do."

"I will not let you drown." Midge turned off the water and turned the jets on before beginning. He gently ran his fingertips up the back of his scalp, working towards the front. He massaged his temples, grinning when Scott's mouth fell open. When Midge had worked him over for awhile, he pulled gently at Scott's hair, leaning down to nibble on his neck and ear.

"Oh god that's nice."

"You have been so stressed" he whispered. "You deserve to relax, my Scott."

"It's so nice to be taken care of. Thank you, I needed this."

He looked down at the bubbles and churning water one more time and then stripped quickly and climbed in, settling over Scott's lap.

"Midge? You never get in."

"I wanted to be with you" he answered, taking Scott's cock in his hand, the warm water swirling around them. "And to please you."

"You do, in every way. I love you madly."

"And I you, my Scott."

He enjoyed the attention for as long as he thought Midge could stand it.  "That feels so good, but I know you don't like the water. Get in bed and I'll be right there."

Midge jumped nimbly out, grabbing a towel and racing towards the bed as he quickly dried off. He was under the covers by the time he saw Scott walk in. "Do not get cold."

"Oh I'd like to be warm" he said, climbing into bed and sliding over to Midge. He climbed on top of him, then started at his ear and trailed kisses down his neck, over his collarbones and down his chest. "I love every inch of you. Especially these." He started at the tip and kissed his way down to his balls, running his tongue gently over them before moving lower.

"I... aahhh" Midge murmered as he felts Scott's tongue against him, flicking his bud.

"Roll for me" he asked, turning Midge onto his side and sliding his leg up to give him access. He wrapped him up then, his arms entwined with his legs, holding him open and caressing him.

"I love... so good."

"I know baby, I know. And I love you." His fingers ran up Midge's chest and then back down to his cock, slowly teasing him, bringing him closer. When Midge was whimpering he grabbed the lube and lay behind him, his bottom arm sneaking under to pull him against his chest. He prepped him slowly, kissing his neck and teasing his nipples as he stretched him.

Midge was floating. He was incredibly turned on but not close enough that he had to hold back. He was safe in Scott's arms, wrapped up and loved. "Please? I need you Scott. I want you."

When Scott was sure he was ready he slowly slid inside, breathing hard against his neck as the familiar warmth spread through him. Home.

Midge put a hand behind, finding Scott's hip and squeezed, wanting him closer. His bottom hand found Scotts, against his chest and held it to him, his small fingers wrapping into the spaces between Scott's larger ones.

He took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes, content. Then he found Midge's cock and stroked him slowly as he gently rocked. "I love you."

"You feel so good. I love being so close."

"You're amazing." Scott hugged him tighter, using one leg to pin him down, seeking more skin contact. "I would stay here forever."

"Oh god, so good. Right... yes more."

"Better angle for you? You like my leg there?" he asked, smirking.

"Mmmmmm" was all he could answer. Midge rocked his hips, needing more.

"So needy, my boy. I'll take care of you, don't worry."

Midge arched his back, his fingers digging into Scott's hip. " I need.... Scott."

He rotated a bit, pushing Midge down towards the mattress and giving himself leverage. "You need this?" He thrust faster, the moans coming out of Midge's mouth were forcing him on, he wanted more. More begging, more moaning, more Midge.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees uh I...... I..... so close please ..... need.... yes..... I...."

He felt Midge's body shudder, his hips spasming as he rocked back against Scott, pulling him over as he exploded. He lay there a few minutes, holding on as they caught their breath. Finally he let him go, grinning as he stood and walked tentatively to the bathroom.

Later, Scott waited for sleep, relaxed. "You take good care of your man. Thank you kitten."

Midge grinned and cuddled closer and then, half asleep, his quiet purring echoed into the room, silent except for their heartbeats.