Midge 69.5

****** There's not really a chapter 69, just the notice and this. What can I say, it didn't work out and I just could NOT pass up Chapter 69. I swear I'm not 11.... Y'all didn't really want another chapter of them eating dinner, did you? Oh you do? Okay, fine. No smut then.

Anywhoooooooo....

Yeah right, it's totally SMUT.

Although actually it's not really a 69 but eh, who's counting??

*Decides NOT to have another Smirnoff*

***********************************************************

If Scott felt Midge's fingertips run up his thigh one more time, he was going to christen the Applebee's bathroom. His c0ck definitely needed to be somewhere, anywhere, other than in his incredible shrinking pants. He shifted his hips and tried to make some more room but he'd done all he could almost 15 minutes ago.

Zac rolled his eyes. Scott was being SO freaking obvious. Midge, however, was a picture of purity sitting serenely next to him. He watched their waitress walk by the register yet again and disappear. "You going to make it Scottie?"

"Um, yeah. Of course. Why?"

"Oh nothing. Nothing. You just seem a little..... um..... flustered."

Midge pulled his hand away and took a drink to hide his grin.

"I'm fine Cap. But seriously, we asked for the check about 3 hours ago."

"It was closer to 10 minutes, but yeah, she's a bit slow."

"So, are you SURE you don't mind if we stay at your place tonight?" Scott asked. It wasn't the best option, but it seemed to be what Midge wanted so he was willing to go with it, at least for the night.

"Yeah, yeah, it'll be fine. No reason for you to put out the cash when I have a perfectly good room."

Scott was distracted, looking around for the waitress. "Oh yeah, sure."

"You know, I can stay and pay the check, why don't you two head back? Unless you need me to get you a wheelchair? Or carry you?"

"What? Oh... yeah. That would seriously be great, if you don't mind. Guess we could have driven together but I was planning on getting a hotel. Works out though." He jumped up, his jacked draped over his arm and held in front of his waist. "Let's go Spock."

"Good-bye Zac. See you later." Midge gave him a quick wave and then tucked his hand into Scott's free one and followed him into the parking lot. "I am sorry if I caused you trouble."

"You have NO fucking idea. I am going crazy." He finally climbed into the car, parked what seemed to be a half mile from the restaurant because the place had been packed. He put the car into reverse when he felt Midge working at his jeans button. "Seriously, I'm barely going to make it as it is."

"I know, that is why you should wait a moment and let me help you."

He put the car back in park and turned it off, tilting his seat back. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Midge got the button taken care of, as well as his zipper. "Lift please?" he asked, then helped Scott shimmy his jeans down to his knees. "You are beautiful" he said, wrapping his hand around his shaft and slowly stroking up and down.

"Please" Scott hissed, his breathing already quick and ragged. And then, firm and warm, Midge's lips and mouth bobbed on his tip a few times before sliding down and taking him in. "Goddddddddddd" His hands fisted Midge's hair, holding him as he thrust his hips up.

He flicked his tongue out, trying to drive Scott crazy and bring him the relief he needed. He wrapped one hand around the base of him, feeling him ripple beneath his palm as he moved, so sleek and hard. He shifted his weight and brought his other hand over to fondle his balls, gently teasing.

Scott couldn't have held back if he wanted to, and he sure as hell didn't want to. He let go, felt the warmth and tightening before he shot down Midge's throat. As soon as Midge pulled back, licking his length and making him shudder, he pulled him up and to his lips. He ravaged him, tasting Midge, and himself, and wanting more. Soon he had Midge astride him, his knees spread and his eyes wild.

Midge felt Scott's huge hand, palming him through his jeans. He started to unbutton his pants, then stopped, worried he was being too forward.

"Take them off, love. Let me at you." Scott held onto the back of his head, kissing him as if his life depended on it while Midge fumbled at his jeans, finally freeing his c0ck.

He moaned into Scott's mouth as he was grabbed, his hips rocking. He felt Scott lift his shirt and then his c0ck was pressed against Scott's stomach, warm and soft. He thrust back and forth, sandwiched between his strong hand caressing him, his thumb teasing his head each time he lifted, and his stomach, smooth and solid.

Scott tilted his head down so he could hear more of Midge's moans. He nibbled under his ear, then down his neck, devouring the sensitive skin towards his collar bones. His other hand came up and found his nipple and kneaded it between his fingers, feeling it tighten and harden beneath them. He knew he was there, so close. He could see it in the way his head tilted, too heavy to hold up and feel it in how sloppy his hips had gotten, how desperate his thrusts. "Come for me, love. Let go."

His fingers clenched even harder, feeling the ribbons of muscle in Scott's shoulders as he obeyed. He couldn't scream, there was no air, only wave after wave of release.

When he was back in his seat, still breathing heavy, he watched Scott rip his shirt over his head and clean up his stomach, then slip a new one out of his bag in the back seat and pull it on. "You are very prepared."

"And you are...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr" They both froze as a car drove behind them but it was soon gone and Scott leaned over to steal one last kiss. "Thank you."

"For what?" he asked, smirking.

"For loving me. And for that" he answered, winking.