Midge 56.5

"Fun would be really... fun" Midge answered, giggling. "Do you really want... to do that?"

"That? You're silly, and cute, and really sweet. And yeah, I do. It's definitely on the list of things I'd like to do with you, to you, yeah. Why are we still talking?"

"I am sorry."

"And I am kidding, love. Scoot up here, nookie time."

Midge snuggled up close, his fingertips running over Scott's chest and down to tease his c0ck. "I will, if you are sure."

"I am absolutely sure."

"Okay. You do not say things you do not mean. I will do what you want, I just... I do not want to hurt you. You will be okay?"

"Mmmhmm, I'll be fine. Next week, next month, whenever. I'll be very, very good. No rush. Now where were we?" he asked, rolling towards Midge.

Midge slipped down and took Scott's c0ck in his mouth, one palm resting against his balls, his middle finger behind and gently stroking his bud.

"God that feels good" Scott muttered, hugging a pillow to his chest. He moaned in frustration when those amazing lips and tongue moved from his c0ck, kissing their way back up his stomach and to his mouth. He thrust the pillow away, pulling Midge into his arms.

"What does it feel like?"

"What?"

"To be inside" Midge asked, blushing.

"It's amazing. You can find out sometime, well, anytime really. It's just.... I don't know how to describe it because it's... it's more, it's just more. More intense, more close, more you" he answered, stroking Midge's cheek.

"And you are sure?"

"I literally could NOT be more sure. It's a standing invitation, no worries." Midge reached into the nightstand and Scott watched, biting his lip and grinning. "Whatever you want to do, no pressure. Play with me. If you make me come with that amazing mouth of yours with your fingers inside me I'll be in heaven."

Midge slid down his chest, starting at his balls and then licking and kissing his way to the tip of his gorgeous c0ck before taking just the head into his mouth. And then, so, so carefully, he pressed a finger against Scott's opening, sliding inside. He heard him take in a slow, deep breath and then his hips were rocking, forcing his c0ck deeper into his mouth.

It had been too long, he'd missed this. Scott grabbed the pillow, laying it in front of his chest so he wouldn't roll over and drive himself down Midge's throat. "More please" he begged and was rewarded with another finger. The low growl in his throat was forced out when he lost track of anything except the beautiful boy pleasuring him.

Midge pulled away from those hips, releasing his throbbing cock, so close already.  His fingers left next, Scott's obvious disappointment giving him the courage to proceed. He couldn't say the words, couldn't ask, simply tapped the right side of his ass and grinned when Scott immediately shifted, raising onto all 4's. "You are well trained"

Scott chuckled. "Mmmhmmm"

"You are ready?" he asked, hesitant. He rubbed his cock along Scott's ass, a sight he'd never thought he would see.

"Please." He wasn't sure Midge would actually do it, could do it but he was damn glad when he felt him lined up, ready. "Go ahead, it's okay love. Please." He rocked back just a bit, encouraging him and was rewarded as he was slowly filled.

Midge waited, worried but also so overwhelmed with sensation that he didn't know how he was able to be patient. He looked down at the beautiful sight of his c0ck buried in Scott's ass and gasped as he pulled out a bit before sliding back in. "It is.... oh God Scott. You are amazing."

"Don't hold back little one, fuck me. I want you."

He reached down and took Scott's c0ck in his hand, stroking in time to his shallow thrusts. He didn't want to rush, he didn't want to ever, ever come if he could just stay here like this.

Scott rocked back and forth, forcing him to speed up and go deeper. "I need you Midge, all of you. Fuck me" he begged, falling onto his elbows when his pleas were answered. He was close, so close and knew how hard he would come when he finally made it.

Midge's entire world shrunk to the gorgeous man in front of him. Scott's breathing, his moans, his every move, his c0ck pulsing between his fingers, his shoulders rippling as his hips rocked back and forth, his need, his giving of himself and his love.

"Don't stop, please. More. I need........ fuck Midge, I..." His movements grew frantic, his voice strained.

Midge leaned forward, his weight settling against Scott as he pushed him down towards the mattress and sped up, taking over. He felt him, heard him, saw him come undone, harder and longer than he'd ever seen before and he was lost too, finally. When they lay in bed snuggled up, barely fighting off sleep he heard Scott start to hum. "You are singing?"

"I can't purr, this will have to do."