Midge 74.5

******************************

*Points the to the title*

*It says half*

*That's a warning ;) *

*Ahem*

*******************************

Midge woke the next morning with a c0ck pressed against his ass, the small spoon to Scott's much larger one.  His waist was wrapped by Scott's strong arm, making it impossible for him to move even an inch, not that he wanted to.  He reached a hand down to stroke himself, closing his eyes and listening to Scott's breathing.

"Are you touching yourself?" Scott murmured into Midge's hair, still half asleep.

Scott's voice was deep and husky from sleep and lust and it was enough to make his muscles thrum in anticipation.  "Yes.  It is okay?"

"Absolutely, but I want to see you.  Let me watch."  He released his grip on Midge just enough to give him enough room to maneuver onto his back.  "What were you thinking about?"

"You."

"You were huh?  You're so fucking beautiful.  Tell me."  His c0ck was now pressed against Midge's thigh and he rocked his hips a few times for friction while his mouth bent down to find his neck.

"You... mmm that is so nice.  You were pressing against me" he said, his voice husky and breathless "and I was imagining you were inside, that I was yours.  What were you dreaming of?  Was it me?"

"Yes.  I had you bent over the counter.  You were on your tip toes and I was pulling your hair back, lifting you so that I could kiss you.  You were so needy, so crazy that you were begging for more.  It was rough but you wanted it.  God Midge, you wanted everything I could give you.  I pushed you down and you were gripping the counter, your ass in the air and I was just....... fuck.  Slamming into you.  Into that tight, amazing ass of yours."

Midge snuck his hand down to grip Scott, his thumb dipping into his slit and spreading his moisture as Scott continued to buck his hips gently.  "I want....I think I want it.  If I can be prepared.  Please?"

"Jesus, I.... " He quickly pushed onto all fours and hovered over Midge, his hands and knees penning him in.  "Promise you'll tell me if it's too much?"

"Yes, but you will know.  I trust you."  His hand finally left his rock-hard prick and came up to Scott's bicep.  "I am yours."

Scott sagged onto his forearms so their mouths could meet.  He was let in immediately, Midge's hunger as much as his own.  "Go to the kitchen and stand.  Spread your legs and put your palms on the edge of the counter."  He sat back and watched as Midge scurried out of the room.  His breath caught in his chest a few minutes later when he walked out and saw him standing, waiting for him.  The light coming in from the window caught the side of his face and his grin, the wanton look on his face there for Scott to see as he took shaky breaths.  He walked up behind and nudged his feet out just a tad wider, then sank to his knees.

Midge wasn't sure what to expect but Scott's tongue was the last thing on that list.  So gentle yet demanding, the remaining bit of fear disappeared as he was savored, every inch of him tasted and loved.  He didn't want it to ever stop but the pressure in his balls forced him to speak and angle his ass out, begging for more.  "Please.  I need you."

Scott stood and fisted his hair in one hand while the other prepped him, opening him up.  Midge's hair in his fingers was soft as silk but he didn't think twice about pulling on it enough to put his head and neck exactly where he wanted them.  He let go just long enough to get himself ready and line up, his cock teasing the valley of his ass a few times before he rested the tip at his entrance.  "Tell me how much you want this."

The pressure was delicious torture.  He was so close, if he pressed back just a millimeter he'd be stretched and opened by that delicious cock.  He balanced on his toes and counted to 5, knowing Scott was waiting and couldn't stand it either, needing to hear this before he would enter him.  "I need you.  I need fucked, hard.  I want all of you, every inch, over and over."

"Miiiiiiiidge" he answered, pushing into him in one deep thrust.  He held on to Midge's hips as they were forced into the countertop but soon there was nowhere for him to go and he didn't stop until he was completely buried.

Midge let out a moan he didn't know he could make as his hips hit the counter.  His ass was forced higher, lifting his feet off the ground as Scott impaled him.  He tried to take a deep breath but the air was pushed out of his lungs as Scott plunged into him again.

There was no holding back now, there was nothing except his cock and that amazing ass as Scott thrust faster and faster.  His fingers dug into Midge's shoulders, holding him in place.  Every moan and grunt that came out of Midge's mouth was music.

Midge gripped the counter top edge for leverage as he snaked one hand underneath himself to grab himself.  He was throbbing and aching, his balls so tight.  He was delirious with pleasure, his entire body on fire.  Scott's hands moved down to his ass, spreading him so he could go even deeper as he pistoned faster and faster.  "More.  MORE" he screamed as he erupted, coating his hand.  He felt Scott go too, both heard and felt the moans that poured from his lips.

"Midge" he sighed a moment later.  "God babe.  Fuck."  He slowly pulled out and sat Midge upright, holding him around the waist while he took a moment to steady himself.  He slipped a finger under his chin and lifted his face up, needing to see his eyes and know that he was okay.

He looked up at Scott and grinned, dimple flashing.  "You have amazing dreams, my Scott."