Midge 110.5 -- Zale (Zac and Lee)

"Finally

"Finally. Get IN here" Zac growled when he opened the door to Lee.

"Take the wine before you take me. Damn boy, can I at least take off my coat?"

"You can take off everything." He winked and took the bottle of wine into the kitchen.

"Someone's worked up" Lee said, grinning.

"And I wonder if that's because someone sent me dirty texts for the past hour. Hmmm? Getting caught up is the least you can do. I changed my mind, leave on the tie and your briefs. Wait, let me guess -- blue and red striped tie so.... red briefs with blue trim?"

"You got it" he said, shrugging out of his shirt. "It's chilly in here, don't leave me alone too long."

"Oh I won't, but we are going to have a glass of wine and a toast, first."

"I like the sound of that. To what?" Lee asked, his shirt and undershirt removed and belt unfastened.

"You.... damn you're hot. But also to Scott and Midge. They are being reunited, hopefully, as we speak." He handed a glass to Lee and raised his.

"He found him? Thank God" Lee replied, clinking glasses and taking a sip.

"Yeah, he's in Texas. I don't know the details yet but all seems well."

"I will sure as hell drink to THAT." He dipped his finger into his wine glass and then ran a circle around Zac's nipple before leaning in to lick it off. "Good wine."

"Good god" he moaned, tilting his head back. Almost instantly he felt a cold, wet finger running down the side of his neck before being replaced with Lee's warm tongue. "That's it, you are coming with me."

"Twice, if we're lucky" he smirked. He walked past Zac, earning a smack on his ass as he did so. "Careful, I like that."

"Death of me. Death." He bit his lip and then grabbed a bowl, adding a few ice cubes, and followed Lee into his bedroom. "So, how much do you like it?"

Lee was laying in the middle of the bed, arms crossed beneath his head, wearing only his tie and briefs as requested. "Oh, on a scale of one to.... orgasm? I like it one stroke short of... give or take. You ever spanked anyone?"

"Not more than in passing, maybe once or twice while fucking but not what I'm imagining doing to you right now."

"You should put me over your lap and see if you like it. Of course, I could put you over MY lap if you prefer. I'm flexible" he said, grinning at how red Zac's face was turning. "I bet you turn a lovely shade of pink."

Zac crawled over towards Lee and ran his hand from his ear down to the waistband of his briefs. "You... make me crazy."

"Want me to be bad? I can be bad." He bit his lip and smiled a crooked grin.

Zac hovered over him, then leaned back and pulled down his briefs. "Beautiful. So perfect. Turn over."

"Mmm, you do have a dom side, don't you? I like it. Will you spank me? Hard?"

"Since you asked so nicely. How many do you think you deserve?"

"Ooh, I don't know, you're pretty strong. 20 maybe? As many as you think I can take."

"Count" Zac said, his hand poised over Lee's glorious ass.

"God yes. Yes."

He brought his hand down with a resounding smack that stung even his hand.

"One. More please. Two.... Three"

He gave him 5 to the right cheek, then 5 more to the left before alternating. By the time he reached 15, Lee's answers were breathless and he was writhing beneath him, rubbing against the bed for friction.

God he felt amazing, so alive. "Eighteen" Lee gasped, trying to hold back and not come all over the sheets. "Twenty" he mumbled then tried to catch his breath.

Zac flipped him over and put an ice cube in his mouth, then took Lee's cock down his throat.

"OH FUCK!" he moaned, the cold and heat too much to handle. He rocked his hips, grabbing onto Zac's hair and forcing himself deeper down his throat. It felt like only seconds before he was shooting down Zac's throat, sensation overload.

"Over" Zac commanded.

He rolled, barely able to feel his limbs and felt Zac lining up, ready to go.

"You were so good you deserve a reward, don't you think?"

"I deserve everything you're about to give me. Every single inch. I want ...." was all he managed to get out before Zac was sliding into him, holding onto his hips so he couldn't get away. "YEeeeeeeeees"

He pulled out, slamming back into him, his hip bones hitting against Lee's still warm ass.

"Fuck. God Zac, yes. Take me. Take me hard."

He ravaged him, all slick heat and throaty moans, his fingertips digging into Lee's waist, pulling him in close. He let one hand go and come back to aim at that gorgeous ass once again, feeling the smack as Lee squeezed his cock even tighter. Again, and again he pulled back, landing a smack against his ass as he pushed back in.

Lee reached down and grabbed his cock, already hard again and stroked himself as well as he could until he collapsed against the bed, unable to hold himself up. He felt Zac get close then explode, his hips bucking furiously, his moans filling his ears. When he pulled out Lee flipped over, still stroking himself until Zac took over, leaning down to kiss him and take over his mouth until he couldn't breathe and came again, coating his stomach. "God, Zac."

"You're amazing."

"Shower."

"Yes."

"And then I still owe you one. Bring the ice cubes in with us, this could be fun."

"I have no doubt. I'll get it warmed up babe."