Midge 44.5

***** If you're here by accident, this is pure smut.

Scott trailed kisses down his stomach, finally resting back on his knees and looking at the boy splayed out in front of him. He wasn't sure where to start or where he'd find the patience to do this right but there was no doubt in his mind that he would. It was really all that mattered. Midge had to be with him, every step of the way. He wanted him begging and then purring, or the other way, or fuck, all of it.

He leaned forward to grab the lube and turned on their sides, pulling Midge's leg over his. "Curl up and relax" he said, running his lubed fingers gently over his bud, then up to his balls and finally stroking his shaft.

Midge moaned, his back arching when Scott's hand closed around him and caressed him. His nervousness receeded behind the pleasure. As Scott moved lower again, playing with his entrance and slowly opening him, he opened his mouth and latched around his nipple, his hands gripping his arm and waist.

"How does that feel?" Scott asked, kissing his shoulder.

"Good. I am fine." He flicked his tongue, pleased when Scott's breath hitched.

"You and that gorgeous tongue, I swear." He added a second finger, slowly, then curled his fingers, looking for his spot.

Midge's head flew back, his mouth gaping open. "Ahhhh that...." He bucked his hips, wanting more pressure, more something "I need..."

"What do you need Midge?"

"I do not know, I..." he was conflicted, nerves and desire waging war and all he could do was hold onto this strange feeling that he couldn't describe, or explain.

Scott shifted slightly so he could grasp his shaft in his free hand and slowly stroked him in time to his fingers.

"More, I need more" he begged, feeling out of his mind. He should not want what he did, he knew better, but his body needed it.

"I think it's easiest on your front, but I want to see you, and you to see me." He turned Midge onto his back and slid a pillow underneath his ass to raise him up.

Midge put his hands together and offered them to Scott.

He was confused for just a second before he understood. "No, those are to touch me, or you, or anything you need them for. I don't want to tie you."

"I may touch you?"

"Please. And talk to me, tell me if you're okay or not, what you need. Please. Promise?"

"I... yes I will try." He felt Scott's fingers slide into him again and he relaxed. This was good, this was okay. When Scott left him empty he opened his eyes.

He covered and lubed his c0ck, then leaned down to kiss Midge until he ran out of air. That nimble little tongue played with his, those gorgeous plump lips moving against his and driving him crazy. "Are you sure? We don't have to. I'll wait, I don't ever want to hurt you."

"It will be okay?" Midge asked, his eyes wide.

"I think so, but if it's not I'll stop, okay?"

Midge just nodded his head and took a few deep breaths, trying to relax. He felt Scott push against him and he pushed back, gasping when he entered. He waited for him to spear him, for the rush of pain, but it didn't come. Slowly he opened his eyes.

"With me?" he asked, breathless. At Midge's nod he slid further, slowly until he heard his quick inhale as he hit his spot. Then he pulled back, just a tad before pushing in a bit more.

Midge felt the gorgeous pressure as his tip slipped back and forth, sending shockwaves every time he passed over that sensitive spot. Scott hit it over and over, each time going a bit deeper. It was so much, but so slow and gentle that he slowly relaxed, knowing what was coming next.

Scott used every single ounce of restraint he had. He watched Midge's head roll, his shoulders heaving, his back finally relaxing. He reached down and grabbed his c0ck, still half hard and felt Midge thicken and harden beneath his palm. His own c0ck was enveloped in tight heat, his balls aching and ready. When he finally bottomed out he paused, the sensation of being buried in Midge was almost more than he could stand.

"Please more. I need you" he begged, his arms reaching out to grasp any part of Scott he could reach. He twisted his tail around Scott's waist, trying to make him rock.

"God Midge" he muttered, pulling back and quickening his pace, his thrusts becoming quicker and deeper as he plunged into him.

Midge was a mewling, grasping, quivering mess. He felt Scott grip his knees and lift them over his shoulders and then he was deeper, so good and so hard, pounding against his spot over and over, as his fist pumped him. "Can I?..... is it okay? It is too much, I can not!" he mumbled and muttered a split second before his world exploded and the white heat flew through him.

Scott was so close, holding back until he felt Midge squeeze around him so tight he could barely move, his c0ck being milked as Midge spasmed, blast after blast coating his chest. He leaned down, finally letting go as he kissed Midge, both of them gasping for air.