Midge 18.5

Scott scooped him up off his feet and laid him on the bed and straddled his hips.  "Close your eyes."  He untied his pajama pants and pulled them down carefully, making sure his tail was free.  He considered making a remark about the fact that he wasn't wearing the brand new undies they had bought but it didn't seem to matter much at the moment.

Scott had seen him from several feet away but never had he gotten a chance to touch, and to see him up close.  He traced his nipples, then down through the light hair that trailed to his c0ck.  After his fingertips, he followed with his lips, grinning when Midge responded with the most beautiful mewling he'd ever heard.

When the boy was practically levitating off the bed and his tail was thwacking against the mattress in impatience, he finally trailed kisses from the base of his shaft to the top, then sucked just the tip into his mouth and worked it over with his tongue.

Midge responded by fisting the blankets in his hands as his torso twisted and his head dug back into the pillow.  His tail was going crazy, first caressing Scott's arm and back and then banging against the bed repeatedly when he lost all ability to focus.

Scott went deep, taking him into his throat and not letting up until he had screamed in release.  He left a kiss on each thigh, then his belly button and finally each nipple before laying on his back and raising his arm.  "Nookie is available."

Midge immediately rolled over, pressing as much skin as possible against Scott.

He grinned to himself and pushed the hair out of Midge's eyes and that's when he heard it.  The soft, low rumbling that he first thought might be his stomach but as it ebbed and flowed the realization hit him like a ton of bricks.  His Midge was purring, his happiness rolling out in waves.  It was the sweetest sound he'd ever heard.