The Island Pt. 1

*** A/N ***

As promised, these are the hidden last chapters to 'The Island'. If you haven't read it yet, go read it if you'd like to know why they're ripping each others clothes off. Heck, read it either way! :)

Love you guys.

Neither of them were quite sure how they got back to the apartment in one piece. Time had gone timey-wimey and the car seemed to drive itself, but both knew the destination once they were inside. Shoes, jackets, shirts, phones, and anything else they could wiggle out of littered the living room floor and couch on the way to Scott's room.

"You are much more dressed than I am. We need to fix that" Mitch realized, just before he fell into bed. He helped Scott with his shirt once they got the sling off his arm.

"Much more mobile this way, and I'm going to need it."

"Just be careful."

"I will be very, very careful with you, I promise."

"Not what I meant" Mitch answered, blushing. "But thanks." He looked into his eyes then, the lust momentarily replaced by something deeper, saying things words never could. And that was the moment Mitch gave in, finally. He let go of the last ties holding his heart to the ground and decided to leap, head first, with everything he had. He pushed Scott backwards, forcing him onto the bed.

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" he asked mischievously. "My island Mitch is back? Not that I don't love it, but no, not tonight." He rolled over, pinning Mitch's hands to the side and kissing him feverishly until he felt him relax and give up this intoxicating game for dominance they were playing. Moving to his neck, and then his collarbone he whispered "Better. Let me" before marking him.

Mitch was sighing, urging him on. There were few things he loved more than the attention that was currently being paid to his neck and chest. He knew those things were coming though, so as much as he wanted to touch Scott and push this further, he wanted to stay here a moment first. He ran his fingers through his hair, holding him there, encouraging him. When he felt those lips move and the tip of his tongue run over his nipple, he arched his back, offering himself up.

"God you're beautiful. I want all of you" Scott managed to say before he was back on the other side of Mitch's neck, his fingertips working his nipples expertly.

The cast against his chest felt rough, but heavy and solid too, and Mitch wanted more. He snuck one leg further under Scott's and was rewarded with him capturing the other one too, pinning him down. "Mmmm that is soooo good." He felt Scott pressed against him and shifted his leg.

He responded immediately, his hips grinding against Mitch as his breathing sped up. He finally removed those little briefs that molded to him like a second skin. When Mitch reached for his he let him take them off, kicking them down and off his feet. Then he settled between Mitch's legs and looked, his eyes roaming up and down.

"I take it you like what you see, since you're licking your lips and biting that.... damn it, stop biting that lip and bite me instead." He looked at Scott and reached a hand out, wanting to stroke him, feel him.

He reached his hand out, grabbing Mitch's wrist before he could make contact. "Not yet, and besides, you didn't ask" he smirked. Then, leaning down, he flicked his tongue over Mitch's tip once, twice, then three times and almost came undone when Mitch moaned and grabbed his hair. He sat back then, shaking his head and giving him a stare. "I'm going to tie you down if you don't keep those hands to yourself."

"I.. I.... fuck I don't know if I want you to or not. I don't care, just...... please" he begged, his hips trying to move even though his legs were pinned under Scott.

"I will remember that moment for. ever. You are amazing." He reached one hand out, slowly and gently running a fingertip along the underside of Mitch's cock, from his balls to the tip. "Perfect."

"I hate you" he said, a desperate, pained smile on his face.

"Do you hate this?" Scott asked, and took him deep into his mouth just once before releasing him and looking at him for an answer.

"No, no, that I like. A lot. Just touch me, damn it!" He tossed his head to the side, fisting his hands in the blankets to keep from reaching for himself, or Scott, or anything he could get his hands on. He had no doubt that Scott would make good on the promise of tying him up and it would prolong the torture. "Do you want me to beg?" he smirked. "I can do that. I will do anything you want if you will just put my cock down that gorgeous throat of yours."

He grinned, the desperation in Mitch's voice more than enough payment for the glorious agony he was putting himself through. He leaned down, looking into Mitch's eyes and saw them light up, saw the anticipation. He bypassed his cock though and went lower, his tongue flicking across his entrance and up over his balls.

Mitch gave up then, his hands had a mind of their own. One hand gripped himself, tight and the other went to Scott's hair. His throat was busy making sounds that even he didn't recognize.

"Don't come yet, I want to be inside you, with you. Top drawer, to your right."

They rolled to the side and he reached in, groping blindly, and threw supplies down at Scott who wasted no time. The moan that came out of his mouth when Scott dipped his finger inside was cut short as their lips met. He ran his hand along Scott's side, finally getting to touch him, take him in his hand.

"God Mitch, yeeees" he hissed, adding another finger and wrapping his legs around him, trying to get closer. "You have to stop though, I can't take you touching me when you're making those noises. Damn boy."