- 0.3 -

"Hello? Earth to Jimin" Taehyung waved his hand in frount of his best friends face. "The bell rang we need to get to class"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and slowly turned to meet the blonde's gaze.

"What happened? Are you okay? You look sick maybe you should go to the nurse" Tae looked at his orange haired friend with a worried expression. He noticed that Jimin looked as pale as a ghost... or as if he had just seen one.

The dazed boy shakes his head in disagreement and stands up quickly, straightening his shoulders.

"Um no I'm fine. I just skipped breakfast this morning and I have a little headache." He made up an excuse for his behavior, awkwardly tucking a lock of his orange hair behind his ear, hoping Tae would buy it.

"I guess so. Just don't bang your head against a wall or something, will you?" Taehyung patted his friends back with a smile before they parted ways and went on to class.

The blonde knew that Jimin had lied to him. They've been friends for five years now and he can tell when something is up... and Jimin always touched his hair when he lies. Tae just hopes that he had a good reason for hiding the truth and decides not to over think it.

When did you start to feel like you're so alone Jimin?  Taehyun thought before dismissing the thoughts to pay attention in his class.

Jimin, on the other hand, was not bothering to pay attention. All he could possibly think of was the boy he saw in the lunch room this morning. The boy that looked like a matured version of j.j.k from his childhood.

With beautiful raven hair.

(A/n: this was in my drafts, so I thought I would post it even though it's short. Taking this fic off of hold because my summer officially starts in 3 day. And each day is only an hour and a half long bc it's testing so yay)