Chapter 11

Im soooooooooooooooo sorry I havent updated in ages, I came home from england so I was jetlagged for a week and then school started and yeah......... sorry xoxoxoxoxox

"Babe!" I said running up to him trying to make a convincing girlfriend. 

"Alex! I missed you so much" he said placing a kiss on the top of my head. I felt a smile creep onto my face, I tried holding it down but gave in as it may look like im pouting of something. 

I noticed both Luke and Coles bodys tense as they looked up and saw each other. I felt the tension grow as we stood in silence staring at each other for at least 2 minutes.

"Sorry, Alex I have just remembered I was supposed to meet a Beau at the store" Luke said quickly before pushing past Cole and marched swiftly away. 

"Ph what was up with him?" Cole joked. I was slightly hurt by that, it was as if he was mocking Luke or something. 

"I dont know" I said shrugging off my anger and guessing I will talk to Luke later. 

"Well anyway you still up for the party on friday?" He asked, I had compleatly forgot about it, I would rather not go but I was trying to be polite. 

"Sure" 

"Great see you there" He said kissing my cheek and waving good bye. I forced my self to smile and said goodbye. 

After I saw him dissapear into the distance I imedietly got my phone out and texted Luke. 

To Luke

What is up wid chu?

I honestly wanted to know. Did he not like Cole? If he didnt then why? Cole is pretty much Mr Perfect. 

From Luke

Nothing im coming over

I didnt believe him. I guess he would have to tell me sometime. Moments after reading his text the door bell went off. I groaned and got up off the sofa, where I had somewhat made myself comfortable. 

I opened the door to Lukes smirking face. 

"Hello 'girlfriend" He sneered. God why did he have to be so annoying. 

"Oh what a supprise seeing you 'boyfriend" I said back winking.

"Lets make out" He said pouting whilst shutting his eyes. 

"oh you'll be lucky" I said putting my finger on his perfectly pouted lips. 

I pulled him inside up to my bedroom. I didnt want to sit in the living room, who knows someone might come in, someone maybe Ryan. 

"So this is your room?" 

"Yeah" I said nodding gently. 

-

"Ahah I can believe you like that!!!!!" I yelled between laughter. 

"Well, I cant help that im a guy, and guys like boobs" He said telling me about when some fans of the Janoskians flashed their boobs to them. " You have nice ones" He said checking me out. 

"Heyyyyyy!" I said playfully pushing over. 

Maybe I pushed him too hard as he fell back, grabbing my arm and pulling me down with him. I landed on top of him in a pile on my bed. I tried pulling myself up off him, but he pulled me down and tickled me. 

"Fuck no!" I shouted struggling for air. I was possibly the most ticklish person ever. I tried to squirm out of his grip but was unsuccessful. "Stop! ow!" I cried. He instantly stopped. I stood up on my bed and started laughing, he compleatly fell for it, nothing was wrong.

"I hate you" He yelled as I attacked him.

"Love you too" I said smiling sweetly. 

He managed to pin me on my back, I dont know how that even happened. One minute I was fighting him, next he had got me pinned down. 

I looked into his eyes, they were truly beautiful. He smirked again, god I hate it when he does that. I felt my cheeks turn red. He leaned down to me, I tried to pull myself up but was still in that position where I cant move. 

All of a sudden I heard the twitter notification, ruining the moment. He climbed off me, taking his phone out his pocket. He let out a little chuckle. 

"What?" I asked curiously.