Chapter 21

sorry everyone for the long wait. Follow/comment/vote for a dedication!!

not edited

Chapter 21

Addy's POV

Standing in front of me stood Paul, Ricky, Kat, Gina, Hunter, Caden, and the twins. Hunter was holding Gina and telling her things that made her smile. They had fixed their issues before coming here as pre requested by me. I had enough to deal with. Kat was flirting with Caden. It was hard to tell if they were together again or not. The twins were... well being the twins I guess. Michael had Brian in a headlock.

Tara had gotten back to Jonathan this morning giving him down to an exact address. Three days just like she said. At least she kept her word, and Jonathan kept his. Now all we had to do was come up with a plan to get there and back without getting caught by Alina or Papá. Everyone was told to try and come up with anything that could help get in, get Eva, and get out.

Paul, who was currently laughing about something with Ricky (most likely about Tara), double checked his own connections to make sure she was tricking us. Considering how I acted two nights ago, I wouldn't put it past her.

Jonathan draped an arm over my shoulder. "Ready?"

I nodded and stood up off of my bed. "Alright guys. Whatcha got for me?" I spoke while getting a piece of gum.

Caden raised his hand.

I rolled my eyes. "This isn't school, Caden. You don't have to raise your hand. Just give us your idea."

He nodded and cleared his throat. "I was thinking that maybe we could treat this as if it were one of Anne's jobs. We can play our roles then we can get Eva and get out. It's easy enough."

"That actually sounds like a good idea. What do you think, Addy?" Kat asked.

All eyes turned to me as I racked my brain trying to process that plan. "It's okay but will it work is the question. Alina is a lot smarter than Anne was. She might notice something's up."

Caden shrugged. "We can just make sure that our acting is great." Everyone laughed.

I thought about it. It was risky but it could work. Maybe they could pretend to be a family or something. "Okay fine. What roles will you guys play?" I asked.

Caden shrugged again. "I have no clue. Maybe something along the lines of her workers. We find out their routine and then we just figure out from there how to act just like them." He suggested.

I nodded. Then I turned to Paul. " Do you think you can figure out how Alina works and report back to us?" I asked.

He nodded. "Definitely. It will take a few days though."

"That's fine." I turned back to Caden. "Alright your idea, you lead."

He looked at me incredulously. "Wait what? I thought you would lead the plan if I just give the idea."

I grinned at his nervous behavior. "Fine but we have to -"

Just then Matteo peeked his head in. "Knock knock." he said as he came in and closed the door behind him. "Woah what is this? Some secret club meeting or something? Why wasn't I invited?"

I stood up. "Matteo what are you doing in here?"

He sat in my chair and laid back. "I was sent to get you do you could hear the news." he said casually.

I stiffened. "What news?" Everyone quieted down to hear it too.

"Your father found Eva."

~*~*~*~*~*~