When you smoke weed...

Start from the beginning

I told the driver to make sure those girls got home and said goodbye to Liz. On the way to the house, YN kept laughing, talking whatever came to her mind and dancing.

We got inside the house and I sensed some funny smell in the air around YN.

"Baby, let's party!" she said jumping on the sofa like a child. I stood in front of her in case she was to fall.
"What's this smell?"
"What smell?" she stopped jumping.
"Smells like cigarettes.." then I got it.. she probably smoked weed. I came closer to her and smelled around her neck and hair.

Yes, it was weed.

"Honey," she gave me the most innocent look in the world because she already knew that I've found out she has smoked weed tonight. I looked in those puppy dog eyes and melted... "You look good tonight!"
"Sweetie.... did you by any chance... I don't know maybe.. smoke weed tonight?" I raised my eyebrow as if I were some kind of investigator.
"Maybe a little..." well, at least she didn't lie to me "Only because I wanted to try it!"
"I knew those girls were bad company..." I shook my head.
"Oh come on, daddy..." she wrapped her hands around my neck. She was tall now  that she was standing on the sofa. "Let's have some fun tonight! Listen to music, dance, drink, talk!"
"No, no... you high as kike baby, you need to go to bed!" I said.
"What's bed? I don't know what that means!" she giggled and went on jumping on the sofa after she unwrapped her arms from me.
"Bed is the place where you sleep!" I decided to play along "And the place where high people like you go!"
"I don't know what you mean! I don't know what you mean! I don't know what you mean!" she kept on jumping and sung "I don't know what you mean!"
"Baby.. you need to get some sleep!" I had to convince her to go to bed.
"But I don't wanna sleep! I feel great! I don't want no bed!"
"Okay, how about we lay down and if we don't fall asleep we'll get up?" I knew she'd fall asleep right away like a baby.
"NO NO NO! You go lay down!" she talked like a little child. I had to admit, she was cute and funny.
"I wanna lay down with you!" then she stopped jumping.
"OOOOOHHH I get it!" she grinned "Daddy wants to play with the kitty... "
"YN I-"
"Why didn't you say so earlier? Now I want to go to bed... take me there and I'll play with my two balls of yarn and then suck on that bone and-"
"Baby no! I don't want that.."
"What??!! You're refusing sex and blowjob? I can't believe this!" she placed her hands on her forehead in amazement.
"I'm not refusing it's just that you're high and I don't want it to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."
"Well, okay but don't tell me later I didn't offer you sex! LALALALALAALA I LIKE TO SING, SING, SING! DO YOU LIKE TO SING TOO? Oh you're Michael Jackson, of course you do! Oh wait... OH DEAR MY HUSBAND IS MICHAEL JACKSON!! I'M MARRIED TO MICHAEL JACKSON AHHHHHHH!" she begun jumping again and I couldn't help it but giggle at her cuteness. She then hugged me and I used the moment to grab her to carry her upstairs. "Where we goin' husband?" she asked.
"Upstairs to our room."
"NOOOO I don't want there!"
"It's too late, daddy has already gotten you and baby you know there's no way out of my grip!"
"Really?"
"Yes.
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"Really?"
"How many times are you gonna ask?" she giggled.
"I don't know but I know I'm not going there!"
"Yes you are."
"No, I'm NOOOOOOOT!"

Then she begun tickling me! This woman knew my weaknesses so well and used them against me!

"No! Hahahaha! No stop!" I was very ticklish but she want stop until couldn't stand it anymore and had to place her on the floor. "Hahahaha no!" then I felt a spank on my ass, causing me to jump a little, and next thing I knew, she escaped from me. That little fox tricked me! "I'll catch you, woman!" I yelled after her but she was running as fast as a leopard and laughing her ass off. Damn.. that weed gave her strength!

I begun chasing her but quickly lost her. She was very fast tonight.

"Baby?" I used my sweetest voice to lure her "Where are you, kitten?" where was she hiding? "Daddy's waiting for youuuu!" I had to admit I was enjoying her game. "Come kitty kitty kitty..." suddenly, I felt another unexpected spank on my ass that caused me to jump and turned around to find her, laughing and pointing at me. "So, this is how you're gonna treat your daddy, ha? Come here girl!" I tried grabbing her but she was faster.

We begun chasing, with her enjoying it and laughing, and with me - trying to catch her and almost tripping twice. Then, I lost her, she disappeared again. I checked under the staircase but she wasn't there. Where could she be hiding?

"Baby, where are you?" once I caught her, I was gonna tickle her so hard until she begged me to stop. Suddenly, I felt something fall on my head from above because I was right under the second floor. I quickly looked up - she wasn't there. How did she managed to hide so fast? I looked at the floor to see what she threw at me to find her... lace bra. Dammit... she was trying to drive me crazy.

I picked it up from the floor. It was still warm. I brought it to my face and caressed my check on it. Her smell was still there. I was gonna get hard...

"Kitten? Come to daddy!"
"I'm upstairs!" she replied to me. This was too easy, she was gonna trick me again but I had no other choice then go upstairs. When I got there, I found her panties in front of our room. I picked them up, they were still warm as well. The bedroom door was cracked open and I got in.

"BOO!" I jumped and turned around to find her laughing at me.
"You scared me, girl!"
"I did! I did! I did! I did!" she begun jumping. She would act like a child when she smoked weed! "Daddy, you want me to tell you a secret?"
"What?"
"I'm not wearing underwear under the dress..." she whispered.
"I know that."
"How do you know that?"
"Your daddy knows everything... and he also knows you want to go to bed!"
"No, I don't!" she wrapped her hands around my neck and felt the bulge in my pants. "Ohhh what's this?" she giggled. "Daddy's happy to see me?"
"Daddy's always happy to see you baby." she pressed her baby lips against mine and I literally melted. I wanted her so much right now... but I didn't want it to feel like I was taking advantage of her.
"Daddy... please! I need you down there..."
"Baby you know I-" she cut me off.
"There is no way in this world that you could be taking advantage of our wife! Please I need you now... I'm dripping wet and it hurts..." her words turned me on even more and I could no longer control myself. I wanted her so badly...

I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the bed. We were locked in passionate kiss with me on top of her when she suddenly said

"Daddy.. I'm very thirsty, can you please get me water?"
"Can't you wait, baby?" I was so horny, I wanted to be inside of her immediately!
"No! I want water now! Go!"
"Okay... your wish is my command!" she gave me a smile and I got off of her, heading for the kitchen.

After I got her a glass of water, I headed upstairs and entered our room to find her sleeping in bed with her mouth slightly open. She was so cute that I giggled. I knew my baby would fall asleep right away once she laid in bed!

I placed the glass of water on the night stand, took of her shoes off and laid down next to her, placing my arm around her waist.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear and closed my eyes.

Your POV

I opened my eyes from the headache I got.

"Oh maaan... my head's gonna explode." I heard Michael giggle. "What?"
"Good morning, baby and this is what happens when you smoke weed and drink alcohol."
"I did that? Really?" I couldn't believe it.
"Yeah.."
"And why are my legs in pain too?" he laughed. "Hey what's so funny! Your wife is suffering!"
"You kept jumping and running around, that's why your legs are in pain."
"Really, I did that too?"
"Yes, baby."
"Oh Michael, I'm so sorry.. I must have caused you so much trouble babysitting me.."
"It's okay. Taking care of you is pleasure, not trouble." he walked over and kissed my forehead. "I'll get you something for your headache."
"Thanks and I ... love you so much." he smiled.
"I love you more."

Thanks for reading, guys! If you haven't read Mafia Don Ch. 5 do it, if you like it :)
I'll try to update Dracula and Business Marriage next. I know I have other stories (like TLC) that I haven't updated for a long time but I'll get to them soon, as well!

Oh and here's something to check out if you have time. I don't know if you've seen this one before but it's an interview with Nordahl  - Michael's painter. It's amazing to listen to :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUChOzzyJ5E