twenty-nine days past

a.n. hi! so some ppl in the last chapter didn't comment the cancers for the youtubers they wish to see in the story ( but it's totally fine i'll come up with some on the spot ) but that doesn't matter so here are the added youtubers:

dodie and evan suggested by @90schic
felix kjellberg suggested by a whole lot of ppl
connor franta and tyler oakley suggested by @wolfeyed
emma blackery suggested by @professinalphangirl
zoe sugg
tanya burr

the bolded mean that they are characters i'm adding and the bold italic are characters suggested. anyaway, thanks for suggesting ! other youtubers not mentioned above will show up in this chapter as well bc of them visiting their friends / boyfriend / girlfriend / sibling / whatever. the cancers for the people listed above will be announced by the person ( e.g. dodie announcing what her cancer is )

also, i'm not using the cancers you guys suggested because i have other cancers in mind. i might use some that you guys suggested, but idk.

anyway, happy reading and enjoy your day !

--cccacacamilel

phil

as i woke up this morning and headed to where i usually spend my time when dan wasn't around: the lounge. i usually would bring my laptop ( since my mum brought me my laptop a few weeks ago ) and just go on twitter and listen to music. sometimes, i wouldn't even bring headphones as no one is ever there and it's soundproof. the lounge was just a room with an always closed door with chairs so you can do whatever you want. the back walls were windows so you could look at the beautiful london sky, too.

i open the doors to the lounge and i look at all the people. my face fell. there were people ( some in wheel chairs, some with iv drips next to them, some with nothing ) surrounding every corner and wall in the room. people interacted with others and played music. it was loud and made me sad. my perfect room is now infested with people.

in a corner, i saw two people singing a song. a man was watching them. they owned an ukulele and were singing lyrics. one of the lyrics were, "loving you, loving you, it gets hard," or something like that. the person playing the ukulele had short, brown hair. she was pale and had a beautiful voice. it wasn't long until she started coughing like a maniac. she sounded like she was dying. the boy immediately stands up and holds her and pats her back. the lady who once was singing with ecstasy is now sobbing.

the two people the girl with the ukulele was with are now escorting her out of the room quickly, until the other girl who was singing with the girl with the ukulele talks to three dude in the corner next to them. one of the guys walked over and put the ukulele in the case and ran to give the girl the ukulele. then, he goes back to his friends.

in another corner, there were three dudes. there was one with stunning crystal blue eyes and brown, curly hair. the other had brown, wavy hair going the same direction as my hair. the last one had blond hair and wore glasses. he wore a button up shirt. the one with the blue eyes was singing a song. the lyrics he was singing were, "i wanna sleep next to you, but that's all i want to do right now." the boy next to him looked up at the other boy with awe. he was smiling happily along with the singer. after he sings his final words, the two boys hug each other. i had a feeling they were either really great and supportive friends, dating, or they're one of those platonic friendships.

sitting at a table were two girls. they were discussing beauty things and healthy foods. one of them had two braids in their hair and i think blue eyes. another wore glasses and a high ponytail. then, the one with glasses started showing her rings on their hands. she speaks, "jim gave this to me. he asked to marry me three years ago before i was diagnosed. then, a year later, i was diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma." both of them start to break down into tears.