Chapter 24

This is the last chapter
:(((((((((((((. BUT! There will be a book 2 on my second account.
-namdimples
------

"Why hello," a wide grin spread eagerly across NamJoon's face as he practiced his hello's in front of the mirror.

Getting himself tidy to meet the beautiful woman who decided to enter his life so unexpectedly. "What are you doing?" A voice is quick to scare the soul out of NamJoon.

He turns around biting his lips lightly, as he already knows who it is. "It's nothing TaeHyung" the boys name comes out much smoother then NamJoon expected it to. "HanEul?" His eyes narrowed, digging their way into NamJoon's frightened soul.

"N-no" the trembling words somehow left his mouth within seconds. "Sure" he turns away, his hand resting in his pockets as he songs angrily up the stairs. A sigh fell from NamJoon's lips, he really felt right about HanEul but, he's breaking TaeHyung to pieces.

His shoes slid softly onto his feet as he was quick to slide on his jacket. The door closing with a loud slam, a slam he never meant to cause.

"Let's go."
***

He watches HanEul fiddle with her cold fingers as she waits in the park, the cold snow covered park.

His lips tugged with a smile, as he watches her beautiful figure eagerly move around to keep warmth. Her beautiful face a sight NamJoon can't seem to take his eyes off. His heart beating faster and faster by the minute.

He can't believe he fell for his best friends ex girlfriend. He sighs before walking his way over to his shaking 'girlfriend.'

A wide beautiful smile stretched his lips as he watched her angrily but, so adorably yell at him for being late. "I was freezing" she pouts before turning around, angrily trying to get away from NamJoon.

Her freezing hands, rubbing at each other desperately before she feels a tight hug to her waist. "Is this better?" Her heart flies through the roof, or in this case sky.

His breath, tickling her ear lightly as the hug didn't stop there. Seems he wouldn't let go until he got a fair answer, a answer he wanted to hear.

"Y-yes" her face has gone a shade of red no man had discovered yet. Her breathing unsteady and uneven as the tall man lets go of her waist slowly.

Almost as if he didn't want to let go at all.

"What do we do?" The question comes eagerly from NamJoon's chapped lips. As if things had gotten awkward and he was trying to bring the festive happy mood back.

But, at last he isn't J-Hope now is he?

"I don't know" HanEul smiles faintly her gaze attached to the floor almost as if they were glued to the gray icy floor. " I haven't really decided." She shyly looks up only to reveal a smiling NamJoon.

"I know a place."
-----X-----
TheEnd ForGood!
Okay let's talk real, since I got a phone I need to give up my baby that has been with me for 3years!!

THREE YEARS

So I will explain all the details on the second book my readers.

And for the last time, please remember to *sniffle* VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE.

*Cries dramatically*