Chapter 8 Pt.1

'Yah I'm warning you she's mine and only mine', so back off'

'But what if I like her too? Yah TaeHyung don't get to full of yourself or els I'll steal her in a flash'
_________

I walk into the house and go straight to my bed after kissing my mother on the cheek like I always do.

I think about the moment we had, TaeHyung and me. These days we've been getting more passionate about our love. And I love it.

Like a never ending flame that's fueled by each of us this at least that's how TaeHyung describes it.

I fall back asleep thinking about TaeHyung  and me I just love him so much to be honest if I could my sight back but not have him than I wouldn't choose my sight.

Come to think of it I've been seeing dark colors lately usually I would only see black but it's become greatly blurry to the point were I can see only colors and black around it.

Is my...sight coming back? No no! I shouldn't get my hopes up its probably midterm blindness. But I've decided it's best if I don't tell anyone about this. I know it's not maybe the best idea but maybe it is I don't know. Maybe it's time to go to sleep.

_____________
What is this? It's like a continuation of my last dream but this time someone helped me up and I go through the door.

I come in through the door but...I can see! I'm not just over exaggerating I can see everything!

There are trees a-and cars and everything! But...there a little girl in the corner crying. I go to her and touch her shoulder. She turns around and I take a step back, shocked at what I saw. This girls eyes there...there white! She crying and she's dirty like she's been playing in the mud "See your afraid of me too!" She cries.

This girl...is me. I remember this its when a boy said I was stupid and weird for being blind. And I ran away, but I tripped ruining the new dress my mother bought me. I went to the tree and started crying.

And that's how I stayed for the rest of the day until sun set when my mother came looking for me and comforted me the rest of the day. That was the first day of my life where I asked myself why I was different from others.

Why I turned blind in the first place...
___________

I jump up from my bed.

But my room flashes for a moment showing me how my room looks. I think I was just seeing things but, what was that? I think I should go to the hospital alone but how will I go alone?

I just feel like falling back into my bed and cuddling with TaeHyung. How come I miss him already? The things he does to me.

I decided that maybe I should just text or call him. But maybe call would be better.

"HanEul! HanEul! Come down here!" I hear my mom yell just as I take out my phone. I take my phone with me and get out of my room.

I walk down the stairs and go to mother assuming she's in the kitchen. "No honey I'm in the living room!" She yells.

I go to the living room and ask her what she needs "honey! Is Taehyung an idol?" What? "No why?" I've already forgotten about that. "Then why is he performing? With 6other boys?" "Wait how did you..." I wander off not finishing what I was going to say "I was just changing channels and then I see this apparently their song is called Run!" She says all giddy.

Wow TaeHyung you managed to make believe you weren't lying but here you are performing in front of a bunch of fan girls. I promised I wouldn't get mad and I'm not but I'm very sad that he didn't tell me about this. Doesn't he trust me with his secrets?

I decide to wait for him tomorrow then I'll go out with him and ask him then. This should be taken care of carefully. Like its a secret spy plan. I'll catch him in his own net.

I sit down with my mom and just talk to her the rest of the night. She tells me that she has a date and I immediately hug her.

"Oh mom! That's great!" I say still hugging her. I'm so happy she's finally getting over dad and just falling in love with another man for once dad would've been so happy for mom.

But right now I have to have a little talk with TaeHyung...
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Part 2 will come out tomorrow!

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!