Chapter 16

"TaeHyung!" A girl suddenly comes latching on to TaeHyung's arm. "What HyeRin?" He asks sighing a bit. "Oppa who's this?" She asks her eyebrows furrowing a bit "oh HyeRin meet my girlfriend HanEul!" He smiles.

I smile greeting taking out my hand but she rudely ignored scoffing at me as if she's mad. "Oppa what do you mean you have a girlfriend?" She says still clinging to his arm. "Well I've been dating her for 9months now" her lips part a bit "but Oppa you never told me" her voice sounds...hurt?

"Oh I'm sorry I must've forgot" he smiles again. "Well then Oppa lets go" she says tugging on his arm but I'm quick to grab his hand. I look at him "I'm sorry HyeRin but I can't go with you tonight" he apologizes "what Oppa? no!" She yells stoning her feet angrily as if she's a little girl.

"I...I" he stutters looking between me and her. Okay now I'm starting to get a little mad does he really need to decide who he's gonna pick? I just got my sight back for god's sake. "Let's go TaeHyung" I smile not at all showing my annoyance. "I..." He looks back at the girl seeing at how she's pouting looking all depressed.

"TaeHyung" I repeat but I he just looks at the girl again. I throw his arm that I was holding "fine then! If you don't want to hangout with your girlfriend who just got her sight back then fine!" I yell running away. 'Way to go HanEul you sounded like a child'  "HanEul!" I hear him yell his footsteps loud and clear. But I don't look back as I go behind a tree leaning back against the thick, rough, wood.

Inhaling I stop my tears. "HanEul?" I hear him whisper coming around from the tree. But I turn my head "leave me alone" I cry my shoulders bouncing with every sob. He wraps his masculine arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry" he smiles. "I don't care" I snap.

He frowns " it's just that shes my best friend who just came back from America and I..." I he sighs "I'm sorry babe I'm being stupid again" he pecks my cheek "will you forgive this big baby of yours?" He smiles tickling my stomach. "Okay" I smile I can't stay at my mad at this baby for long right?

"What do you wanna do we can do anything!" He smiles spreading his arms wide. "I don't know I just wanna be with you" I smile holding his hands. He looks at me gently pulling me to him. "I'm a bit tired and I just want to be with you" I whisper snuggling my head into his broad chest.

"You wanna go to sleep?" He asks pulling my chin to look at him. I nod my head as he kisses me afterwards. "But..." I tug his shirt looking away "with you I..." I whisper "never mind" I shoo away the thoughts "what is it?" He asks looking at me "I wanna..." I stop "with me?" He finishes my answer "not like that" I whisper "I know but..." He looks deeply into my eyes.

"Your house?" He asks "my house" I smile as he pulls my hand gently to his car. I look over my shoulder seeing that girl watching us in shock.

Getting into the car with me I look outside the cold glass window. Sighing as TaeHyung grips my hand focusing on the road I look over examining his beautiful face once more. Tears seeping their way into my eyes.

(Third PersonPOV)
HanEul holds back her hot tears. Looking back at the window she smiles softly. 'Finally' she feels her eyes close,

'Finally.'

"HanEul?" TaeHyung shakes her shoulder as he unbuckles his seatbelt letting go of her warm hands for a moment. Getting out of the warm car he opens HanEul's door. Shocked to find wet tears against her cold face. He watches as her head turns in a tired manner. "She already fell asleep?" He picks her up carefully smiling to himself.

Closing the car door with his foot he makes sure not to trip while carrying his precious lover tightly in his muscular arms. Knocking on the door he's fretted by her mother. "She fell asleep" he mouths watching as her mother laughs gently to herself. Walking up the stairs he walks to her room.